• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UltraCraft Allstar Parodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
198768-albums7209-picture85160.png

Allstar Parodies

I was "tormented" by boredom......and now I decided to make my UltraCraft Parodies. Initially known as UltraCraft Hitler Parodies, which was only a variant of Downfall Parodies and later "evolved" into the UltraCraft Allstar Parodies which also incorporates parodies of different style. As the name suggests, its related to the UltraCraft Multiverse (again, not to be confused with a Minecraft mod of the same name).

Stay tuned for more UltraCraft Allstar Parodies.

NOTE: I'm NOT discussing Nazis. I'm just discussing about the UltraCraft Allstar Parodies. Also note that there are other factions/characters in the Parodies, such as Laera Bloodfire and King Varian Wrynn.

Notable Characters

Bloodfire Ultrakov Empire Characters
Laera Bloodfire, Empress of the Bloodfire Ultrakov Empire and Nation of Bloodflame

Hermann Fegelein, the Anticmaster, one of the commander-in-cheif of the Bloodfire Ultrakov Empire, Schutzstaffel and the Brotherhood of Fegelein, leader of the Schutzstaffel (SS) and Brotherhood of Fegelein, one of Laera Bloodfire's personal adjutants, commando and agent.

Carl Johnson, first underboss of the Grove Street Families (GSF), De Facto Leader of the Bloodfire Grove Families. Laera Bloodfire's only Champion and one of Laera Bloodfire's commando and agent.

Lieutenant Tarnell, one of Carl Johnson and Laera Bloodfire's shared personal adjutants, scientist of the former Grove Street Families and present Bloodfire Grove Families, extreme loyalist of Carl Johnson.

Ultrakov Republic Characters

Grand Premier Volkov, the Grand Premier of the former Ultrakov Union and present Ultrakov Republic, the leader of the Soviet Union and Scorpion X and the toughest but rational cyborg commando.

Jack Chronosmith, one of Volkov's personal adjutant and the de facto leader of the Nation of Chronomidas and the ranks of Chronomancer.

Boris, the fourth Premier of the Soviet Union, presently the Deputy Premier of the Soviet Union, Scorpion X and Ultrakov Union, one of Volkov's agents and commandos.

United Reich
Adolph Hitler, Führer of the United Reich

Otto Günsche, Adolph Hitler's personal adjutant and informer.

Joseph Goebbels, extreme loyalist of Adolph Hitler.

Hans Krebs, the "fish-lover" and "map-lover".

Alfred Jodl, the most annoying shiny-headed objector and leader of the Jodl Rebellion.

Koller, the "phone-man".

The Alliance
King Varian Wrynn, the de facto leader of the Alliance and the King of Lionwrath.

Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, the leader of the Nation of Kul Tiras, father of Jaina, one of Varian's adjutants, agents and commando.

Jaina Proudmoore, the strongest sorceress on the Planet of Azeroth, leader of the State of Theramore and deputy leader of Kirin Tor, one of the Alliance commanders-in-chief, one of Varian's personal adjutant.

Rhonin, the de facto leader of State of Dalaran and Kirin Tor. Varian's informer, personal adjutant, agent and commando.

Sir Jim Raynor, the professional commando of the Alliance and the second de facto leader of the Terran Confederacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.