• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm making a Hero arena map but there is a major problem in my way.

Hero Ultimates (level 6 required abilities). Don't have enough of them. Any suggestions? Keep in mind that this is a Hero Arena map- massive AoE ultimates such as Starfall would not be a good thing to add.

All who post in this thread with an idea I actually like will recive free reputation points.

Last edited:
I only have the idea because I have on in my GOLEMZ map. :p

How about some sort of "Black Hole" or some sort of magnetic field thing??
Basically, all units in a certain area are attracted to the center of that area, and when they get to the middle, they keep losing life until the spell ends or they die. Of course, units are drawn slowly to the center.

Level 2
how about a single target spell that damages a players atributes? long cd or it would be over powered but it would be great in duels and could give the player the edge he needs

Status
Not open for further replies.