• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Unit/Hero Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
To put it plainly, I am rather untalented when it comes to skinning/modeling; I am more of a map-maker myself, and I respect all those who have the creative talent of modeling/skinning.

When I'm making maps, I find myself using two characters/units repeatedly; Tifa Lockhart, and the unit the Succubus. I was wondering if anyone could possible make a model for any of these three based on a linked picture.

I hate the in-game model of the Succubus in Warcraft III; I feel it doesn't look anywhere close to the badass icon they gave it. The whole model itself is off. The way she leans so far forward on her back rather annoys me, and the blandness of her features is rather unattractive. I do however like the WoW model of the Succubus, and I would be indebted to anyone who could create something close to this picture:

Succubus_New.png

The eyes generally don't glow so fiercly in the game =P.

Second on the list is Tifa Lockhart, a character from Final Fantasy VII. Finding a skin/model for her has proved a very difficult task for me, as I haven't been able to find one on this site. Again, I would deeply appreciate any attempts at making this as a model/skin.

200px-Tifa_Lockhart_Nomura_art.jpg

This is the classic Tifa look, though there are others.
=============================================
If there are any models on this site that I have looked over that resemble either of these pictures, please tell me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.