• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tutorial request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I guess this should go to "request section" but I think it fits here more.

So what would I like to ask you guyz is that someone makes full model makin tutorial EXAMPLE. So when someone is making model from scratch he could record that and post here as video with explanation. Usually I have problems with skinning...

I seen only one great tutorial by BlinkBoy about animation I think but model example is chil, lower poly model can be in wc3 -.-' . I'm not saying other tutorials are bad. This is only from my opinion. Thanks and I hope someone will help me(and others).

There are mostly tutorials with example on how >would< you need to make a model...

Level 11
Well killed myself with researching... and doing all stuffs. I think there are not enough great and tutorials... that are like walkthrough with entire model creating from start to end.

And I read all tutorials here and on w3c and other sites.

EDIT: Well I know how to do everything, but some useful tips with advanced models could be very very useful...

Last edited:
Level 11
I'm having problems with skinning model, well to be more specific area around shoulders. So could someone draw/make/screen me key parts of model wher they are bending. I have no problems with elbows, knees, ass, back. bla bla. Shoulders are my main problem... So I probbly have bad anatomy of model.

Status
Not open for further replies.