• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] triggers ( visual problem )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, after finaly having back my editor i restart working on my map and i realise that i have like 90-100 triggers. I need a way for making sub folders for triggers. And if is not to much ask the maximun active number of triggers that you can have in your map.

The Sub folders will help me a lot because is a total mess to open one category and Bump like 10-12 triggers.... And i need to create a lot more.

Thanks for your time.

PD* I Guess others have also this problem. Like in dota maps or Aos maps (GUI) were are hunders of triggers.

Level 26
There are categories you can use as separator. Of course it would be nice to have subfolders. But 100 triggers is not much. Also make sure to combine triggers of similar behavior. I see it quite too often that GUI users copy a trigger 11 times just to substitute the player.

Level 6
U should try to look at making ur triggers more efficient. Try using my tutorial things a GUIer should know. U can also post some of ur triggers to see if they can be made better.

I read your tutorial. But cant help me if i have many triggers because i have a lot of boss spells.

soo my triggers starts with:

- unit starts the effect ....

This is why i ask because i have many of them and feels fustrated to have 2 triggers ( for MUI spell ) and cant have subfolders...

Yes i know we have category but that is for the boss name.... imagine the boss has like 10 spells. Minimun of 20 triggers inside the category.

PD* Thanks for the fast answer. Dont forget my other question about how many triggers you can have. Is there a limit????

Status
Not open for further replies.