• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm having trouble repeating this one trigger that is critical to completeing the one fast map for some friend of mine.

I've never done a trigger like this in which you have your guy respawn 30 seconds after it dies. It works but it stops and whenver i add something i think it might make it work, it works but then it keeps repeating without waiting for the Unit to die so there'd be like 19 ships there within 570 seconds. Anything I missed?

I dont know to work the trigger sccroll thing whatever so...

Red Respawn
Events-
Unit - The Black Pearl 001 <gen> Dies
Conditions -
Actions -
Wait - 30 Seconds
Unit - Create 1 The Black Pearl for Player 1 (red) at (Center at Red Respawn <gen>) facing default building facing degrees

Level 17
  • Events
    • Unit - The Black Pearl 001 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 game-time seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Note: It leaks

Edite: Sorry i misunderstood what you wanted.

Level 8
well...it will only work once since you have the trigger based on one spessific mobs, "the Black Pearl 001"

I presume the boat is a hero, no?

• Ress Hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Paladin
    • Actions
      • Wait 30.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Dying unit) at ((Owner of (Dying unit)) start location), Hide revival graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.