• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger for saving heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this is my BIG prob, I have some rpg games (unfinished) and some others that I want to share to u all, but I dun know how to make the trigger (Triggering Player Types a message containing '-save hero' <-- That I know, but how the hell do I save the hero to a game cache or something so that you can join the game another day and load (-load hero xxxxxxxxxxx [where x is a random number or letter])your old hero :?: Like Everquest Rpg, FForpg, WaC, Legends orpg...

Plz help me on this, thanks.

Level 9
well, i'm not really familiar with the gamecaches, but i do know that there's some basic triggers with which you can create a gamecache.

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game Cache - Create a game cache from Yourmap.w3v
        Game Cache - Save (Last created game cache)
        Game Cache - Store No unit as Empty String of Category in (Last created game cache)
        Game Cache - Store Campaign quest delay (5.00) as Empty String of Category in (Last created game cache)
        Game Cache - Store Maximum number of inventory slots (6) as Empty String of Category in (Last created game cache)
        Game Cache - Store ((Last created destructible) is alive) as Empty String of Category in (Last created game cache)
        Game Cache - Store Empty String as Empty String of Category in (Last created game cache)

Status
Not open for further replies.