• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger crashing my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
For some reason this is crashing my map, the part I changed from when it was working was

• ((Owner of (Ordered unit)) is giving (Owner of (Target unit of issued order)) Alliance (non-aggression)) Equal to (==) True
It was working with a similar check, but that one was unclear as to who was an ally of who and it let people patrol sometimes, and others it would work great.

• Disable Patrol
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
    • Conditions
      • Multiple ConditionsOr - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Ordered unit)) is giving (Owner of (Target unit of issued order)) Alliance (non-aggression)) Equal to (==) True
          • (Owner of (Ordered unit)) Equal to (==) (Owner of (Target unit of issued order))
      • Multiple ConditionsOr - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (==) (Order(patrol))
          • (Issued order) Equal to (==) (Order(smart))
    • Actions
      • Set TempUnit = (Target unit of issued order)
        • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
          • If - Conditions
            • TempUnit Equal to (==) No unit
          • Then - Actions
            • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to stop
          • Else - Actions
            • Wait 0.01 seconds
            • Game - Display to (Owner of (Triggering unit)), at offset (0.00, 0.00) the text: You may use "move" ...
            • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to stop
      • Set TempUnit = No unit

Level 8
Yeah, about 2 years ago, this was the method that worked best, but if i don't check to see if it's an allly or a unit of the own, it'll pop up saying you can't patrol when you right click an enemy that your not right next to.

Level 8
Well the main part of patrol i want to get rid of is the patrol to follow a unit
It's an RPG and I don't want someone afk to auto follow and be able to help in battle automatically. But I don't want the error from right clicking the enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.