• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Trigger Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do I make it so it checks one trigger before another like

Im making a football map and I have an out of bounds trigger and if I throw the football out of bounce it automaticly makes it so the play resets and its 2nd down but If i wana go for a field goal I throw the ball between the uprights and it will say its out of bounce how would I make it so it disables out of bounce trigger for 1 play if I type -fieldgoal because I am going for a field goal If you need my triggers I will post them

Heres my triggers

Field goal 1
  • Field Goal 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters field goal 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • BallHeight Greater than 500.00
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Football
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between (Position of (Casting unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast)) Greater than 1.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ThrowDistance = ((Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 150.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Set ThrowDistance = (Distance between (Position of (Casting unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast))
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Remove (Entering unit) from the game
              • Set Score[1] = (Score[1] + 3)
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: THE FIELD GOAL IS G...
              • Countdown Timer - Pause (Last started timer)
              • Set PlayStarted = False
              • Set waittime = True
              • Wait 2.50 game-time seconds
              • Trigger - Run Touchdown End <gen> (ignoring conditions)
              • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
            • Else - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: THE FIELD GOAL IS N...
              • Set waittime = True
              • Set OffenceDefence = 2
Field Goal 2
  • Field Goal 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters field goal 1 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between (Position of (Casting unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast)) Greater than 1.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Set ThrowDistance = ((Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Include bonuses)))) x 150.00)
        • Else - Actions
          • Set ThrowDistance = (Distance between (Position of (Casting unit)) and (Target point of ability being cast))
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Score[1] = (Score[1] + 3)
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: THE FIELD GOAL IS G...
              • Set waittime = True
              • Trigger - Run Touchdown End <gen> (ignoring conditions)
            • Else - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: THE FIELD GOAL IS N...
              • Set waittime = True
              • Set OffenceDefence = 2
  • red field goal helper
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -field goal as An exact match
    • Conditions
      • PlayStarted Equal to False
      • OffenceDefence Equal to 1
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move Units[1] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 650.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[2] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 350.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 100.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[4] instantly to (Center of Touchdown 2 <gen>), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[5] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 130.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 500.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[6] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 130.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 500.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: TEAM 1 IS ATTEMPTIN...
      • Trigger - Turn on Trigger
  • green field goal helper
    • Events
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) types a chat message containing -field goal as An exact match
    • Conditions
      • PlayStarted Equal to False
      • OffenceDefence Equal to 2
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move Units[1] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 650.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[8] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 350.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 100.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[10] instantly to (Center of Touchdown 1 <gen>), facing 90.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[11] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 130.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 500.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
      • Unit - Move Units[12] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 130.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 500.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: TEAM 2 IS ATTEMPTIN...
OOB
  • Out of Bounds
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Anti Raw Point <gen> contains RawPoint) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Set RawPoint = (Point((X of (Center of Countfrom 1 <gen>)), 4809.00))
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Anti Raw Point2 <gen> contains RawPoint) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set RawPoint = (Point((X of (Center of Countfrom 1 <gen>)), -5300.00))
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
  • Out Of Bounds Ending
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Down = (Down + 1)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Remaining time for Timer) Less than or equal to 0.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Run Timer Ends <gen> (ignoring conditions)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • Down Greater than 4
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Down = 1
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Set OffenceDefence = 2
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Turn-over
            • Else - Actions
              • Set OffenceDefence = 1
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: Turn-over
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
      • Trigger - Run New Play Startup <gen> (ignoring conditions)

Last edited:
Level 5
You can set up a Boolean variable (say, called Fieldgoal) that starts as False.

When you set up to do a Field Goal, turn it to True, and when you're done, turn it back to False.

When you do your out-of-bounds trigger, do a check (with an If-Then-Else action) to see what Fieldgoal is (true or false). On false, do your out of bounds stuff. On true, do whatever you want for the Fieldgoal.

Level 4
Uhh Im kinda new to this sorry just started yesterday believe me or not those are diffrent triggers from diffrent maps my friends gave me :/ So if u can kinda help me along with this that would be great

Level 5
Well the first thing I want you to is go back and edit your post, only instead of using QUOTE tags, use TRIGGER tags. And re-copy in your triggers so that they are properly indented, if you can do that please. That will help.

From what I saw from reading a few lines, I can understand how your triggers might be acting weirdly...you have an Event - Unit Enters Region but you do a check regarding Casting Unit and Target Point of Ability Being Cast...

Start with changing to TRIGGER tags and I'll help more after that.

Level 4
Ok their in trigger format :D

I discovered something new when i type -field goal my linemen goes way back int he endzone then I hike it and throw it it goes OOB then my field goal posts are gone...

Last edited:
Level 5
Ok their in trigger format :D

I discovered something new when i type -field goal my linemen goes way back int he endzone then I hike it and throw it it goes OOB then my field goal posts are gone...

Well I'm gonna start with what I see first, and what I see first is that you have (in Field Goal 1) an Event of Unit Enters Region yet right after it in the Actions you call Casting Unit. Something's screwy there, there is no Casting Unit returned in a Unit Enters Region event. Can you explain why it's there? (I know you cannablized these triggers from other places, it's best to just create your own unless you fully understand what you're working with.)

Let's clear this up first.

Edit: I also note you have no Events for your OOB triggers...did you just miss them in your copy/paste?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
This thread has been moved from the World Editor Help Zone to the Triggers (GUI) Forum. A redirection link has been left in the original forum to provide a conection between the original place and the new location of this thread. This redirection link will expire in 24 hours.

Level 4
I forgot a OOB trigger

• Out of Bounds Kill
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters oobbottom <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters oobleft <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters oobright <gen>
      • Unit - A unit enters oobtop <gen>
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) has an item of type Football) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + has ran out of bounds!)
Well I'm gonna start with what I see first, and what I see first is that you have (in Field Goal 1) an Event of Unit Enters Region yet right after it in the Actions you call Casting Unit. Something's screwy there, there is no Casting Unit returned in a Unit Enters Region event. Can you explain why it's there?

• New Play Startup
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • bGameEnd Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • Else - Actions
          • Countdown Timer - Resume Timer
          • Countdown Timer - Destroy PlayClockWindow
          • Custom script: call TriggerExecute(gg_trg_Terrain_Remove)
          • Set HasThrown = False
          • Set Interecepted = False
          • Set waittime = True
          • Set Fumbled = False
          • Set CrossedLine = False
          • Set CrossedLine2 = False
          • Set HasSwapped[0] = False
          • Set HasSwapped[1] = False
          • Custom script: set udg_BallThrower=null
          • Trigger - Run Out of Bounds <gen> (ignoring conditions)
          • Trigger - Run Safety Check <gen> (ignoring conditions)
          • Trigger - Turn off Pickup Fumble <gen>
          • Set RawPoint = (Point((X of (Center of Countfrom 1 <gen>)), (Y of RawPoint)))
          • Region - Center Offsides[1] on (RawPoint offset by 50.00 towards 270.00 degrees)
          • Region - Center Offsides[2] on (RawPoint offset by 50.00 towards 90.00 degrees)
          • Set Inted = False
          • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Camera - Pan camera for (Picked player) to RawPoint over 0.00 seconds
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Y of RawPoint) Less than or equal to (Y of FirstDownPoint)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set FirstDownPoint = (RawPoint offset by (YardsLength x 10.00) towards 270.00 degrees)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • Interception Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set FirstDownPoint = (RawPoint offset by (YardsLength x 10.00) towards 270.00 degrees)
                  • Set Interception = False
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • BallFumbled Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Down = 1
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • SafetyCheck Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RawPoint = ((Center of Countfrom 2 <gen>) offset by (YardsLength x 30.00) towards 270.00 degrees)
                  • Set SafetyCheck = False
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • RunIntSafety Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RawPoint = ((Center of Countfrom 2 <gen>) offset by (YardsLength x 20.00) towards 270.00 degrees)
                  • Set RunIntSafety = False
                  • Set Inted = False
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Lineman) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
              • Unit - Create 1 Football for Neutral Passive at RawPoint facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to 1000
              • Set HikeBall = (Last created unit)
              • Set YardstoGo = ((Distance between (Point(0.00, (Y of (Position of HikeBall)))) and (Point(0.00, (Y of FirstDownPoint)))) / YardsLength)
              • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Turn collision for Units[(Integer A)] Off
                  • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Add Charge to Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Remove All buffs from Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Set Units[(Integer A)] movement speed to (Default movement speed of Units[(Integer A)])
                  • Unit - Set mana of Units[(Integer A)] to ((Mana of Units[(Integer A)]) + 50.00)
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Units[(Integer A)] is dead) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Hero - Instantly revive Units[(Integer A)] at (Position of Units[(Integer A)]), Show revival graphics
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
              • Unit - Remove Tackle from Units[1]
              • Unit - Remove Tackle from Units[7]
              • Unit - Move Units[1] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 250.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove Hike (2) from Units[1]
                  • Unit - Add Hike (2) to Units[1]
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
              • Unit - Move Units[2] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 550.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[3] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[4] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[5] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[6] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 0.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[7] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 250.00 towards 270.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[8] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 550.00 towards 270.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[9] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[10] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[11] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[12] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 0.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Set FormationsReady = True
                • If - Conditions
                  • TEMoveOrSpec Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Pause Units[3]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[4]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[9]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[10]
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove Hike (2) from Units[1]
                  • Unit - Add Hike (2) to Units[1]
                  • Unit - Turn collision for Units[(Integer A)] On
                  • Unit - Pause Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Order Units[(Integer A)] to Hold Position
              • Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
                • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Unpause Units[1]
              • Set waittime = False
              • Set BallFumbled = False
              • Set bOffsides = False
              • Set PlayClockKill = False
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Old_OffDef = 1
                • Else - Actions
                  • Set Old_OffDef = 2
            • Else - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Y of RawPoint) Greater than or equal to (Y of FirstDownPoint)
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set FirstDownPoint = (RawPoint offset by (YardsLength x 10.00) towards 90.00 degrees)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • Interception Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set FirstDownPoint = (RawPoint offset by (YardsLength x 10.00) towards 90.00 degrees)
                  • Set Interception = False
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • BallFumbled Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Down = 1
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • SafetyCheck Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RawPoint = ((Center of Countfrom 1 <gen>) offset by (YardsLength x 30.00) towards 90.00 degrees)
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • If - Conditions
                  • RunIntSafety Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set RawPoint = ((Center of Countfrom 1 <gen>) offset by (YardsLength x 20.00) towards 90.00 degrees)
                  • Set Inted = False
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
              • Unit - Create 1 Football for Neutral Passive at RawPoint facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Set the custom value of (Last created unit) to 1000
              • Set HikeBall = (Last created unit)
              • Set YardstoGo = ((Distance between (Point(0.00, (Y of (Position of HikeBall)))) and (Point(0.00, (Y of FirstDownPoint)))) / YardsLength)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Turn collision for Units[(Integer A)] Off
                  • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Add Charge to Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Remove All buffs from Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Set Units[(Integer A)] movement speed to (Default movement speed of Units[(Integer A)])
                  • Unit - Set mana of Units[(Integer A)] to ((Mana of Units[(Integer A)]) + 50.00)
                    • If - Conditions
                      • (Units[(Integer A)] is dead) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Hero - Instantly revive Units[(Integer A)] at (Position of Units[(Integer A)]), Show revival graphics
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                  • Unit - Remove Tackle from Units[1]
                  • Unit - Remove Tackle from Units[7]
              • Unit - Move Units[1] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 250.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
                • If - Conditions
                  • OffenceDefence Equal to 2
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove Hike (2) from Units[7]
                  • Unit - Add Hike (2) to Units[7]
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
              • Unit - Move Units[2] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 550.00 towards 90.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[3] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[4] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[5] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[6] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 0.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 1 (Red) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 90.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[7] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 250.00 towards 270.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[8] instantly to (RawPoint offset by 550.00 towards 270.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[9] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[10] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 300.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 270.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[11] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 180.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Move Units[12] instantly to ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 1000.00 towards 0.00 degrees), facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 0.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Unit - Create 1 Lineman for Player 7 (Green) at ((RawPoint offset by 100.00 towards 270.00 degrees) offset by 150.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
              • Set FormationsReady = True
                • If - Conditions
                  • TEMoveOrSpec Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Unit - Pause Units[3]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[4]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[9]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[10]
                • Else - Actions
                  • Do nothing
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Pause (Picked unit)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Unit - Remove Hike (2) from Units[7]
                  • Unit - Add Hike (2) to Units[7]
                  • Unit - Pause Units[(Integer A)]
                  • Unit - Order Units[(Integer A)] to Hold Position
              • Wait 1.00 game-time seconds
                • Loop - Actions
              • Unit - Unpause Units[7]
              • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[3]
              • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[4]
              • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[9]
              • Unit - Remove Charge from Units[10]
              • Set BallFumbled = False
              • Set waittime = False
              • Set bOffsides = False
              • Set PlayClockKill = False
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Old_OffDef = 1
                • Else - Actions
                  • Set Old_OffDef = 2
          • Countdown Timer - Start PlayClock as a One-shot timer that will expire in 25.00 seconds
          • Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for PlayClock with title Play Clock:
          • Set PlayClockWindow = (Last created timer window)
          • Countdown Timer - Show PlayClockWindow
          • Trigger - Run Terrain Create <gen> (ignoring conditions)

Status
Not open for further replies.