• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

trigger/animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi, guys, how to make unit missle (Arrow) explode, when it reaches its destination? P.s i have imported costom model "Ballista" im map,so as we know ballista shoots giant arrows and i want that arrow 2 explode when hits target,ground ect... some help for bigginer here give me trigger code or something )

You can accomplish this by using Bribe's DamageEngine.
His DamageEngine can differentiate between damage dealt by attacks, spells and triggers.

You'd have to create a new trigger with an event "DamageEvent becomes equal to 1.00" and you'd check if the DamageEventType is equal to 0 and if the unit-type of DamageEventSource is a Ballista.
If that's true, you'd create and destroy a special effect of an explosion, else, nothing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.