• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

GUI/MUI Loop/Distance [Bug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
here im making a spell request for some1, evrything seems to work xcept the value RDistance do not work at all!!!

when the RDummyUnit come to target point it should die & explode but nothing come to it,

Yes my variable name are shitty becuz i based it on another system i had

P.S i might have forgot to nullyfiy some variable & my structure probly aint the best any other tips for the trigger itself also Thanks

edit : remove code and added the map request

Attachments

• spell Request @ Sq.w3x
    47.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Level 37
I think those two events don't really do the trigger any good, they just make it not work.

I'd use "trigger is on" rather than some integer to check if there are instances of the spell running.

Why do you exclude str bonuses?

Why are you using both target unit of ability being cast and target point of ability being cast? Is the spell unit or point targetable?

Level 10
I think those two events don't really do the trigger any good, they just make it not work.

I'd use "trigger is on" rather than some integer to check if there are instances of the spell running.

Why do you exclude str bonuses?

Why are you using both target unit of ability being cast and target point of ability being cast? Is the spell unit or point targetable?

use trigger is on ? i need to check few instance as spell & stun
the trigger do work with both even some how all text appear when it should >.>

for exclude str bonus : its an habits, i alway did since im coding ; map i make doenst have any bonus stats anyway so it never apply, but i guess for a request i should include ?

for the 2 point thats becuz i create a unit in an AOE(circle) 400 with random angle, but i can remove it and use
  • Set PointLeak2[202] = (Position of RTarget[RLoop[2]])
so its a unit target but it gotta follow the target unit if he move

Edit i also update main trigger but still same glitch

rep + for help

i also added the map im working on(as request)(added in first post)

edit 2 , i was thinking how could i made a real comparaison for the r distance like but how could i make it good ? any idea ?

• Unit - Cause RUnit[RLoop[3]] to damage RTarget[RLoop[3]], dealing RDamage[RLoop[3]] damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal

FINAL EDIT : nvm i succed i found system like upper with real comparaison :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.