• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tribe Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Serbian, long time no see. I'm here to state off what my problem is: What's with the "in order of" dungeons? In fact, I'd have to say that the Revanant NE dungeon is harder than the Demon SE dungeon. If the stronger dungeon has to come first, then it's stupid D:.

Level 16
Version 1.6

-Fixed bugs causing crashes, server splits or double damage/effect with following spells: Assassin's Rush, Cheat Death, Agonize Soul, Shadow Raze, Fiery Swing and Fireball
-Instead of quests which obviously weren't useful, there have been added pointers, leading to low level creep spawn points
-Armor type of world bosses changed from Heavy to Hero
-Increased hit points of all world bosses
-Increased berserker's agility gain per level from 4 to 4.5 and attack speed cooldown from 1.8 seconds to 1.5 (increased attack speed)
-Warlock's Infernals' attack damage by 30, but their attacks now deal bonus spell damage to the target equal to 15% of warlock's spell power
-Greatly increased warlock's spell power contribution from items, thus greatly increasing his damage output
-Increased mystic's spell power contribution from items, intelligence gain per level by 1 and reduced cooldown on molten shield from 40 seconds to 20 seconds, fire ring from 7 to 6.5 seconds and rain of fire from 8 to 7 seconds
-Increased Demon Warrior's agility gain per level from 4 to 6
-Demon Warrior's Cheat Death ability's duration reduced from 10 to 8 seconds, chance to ignore damage from 75% to 60% and it's chance to reflect has been removed
-Increased duration of Demon Warrior's Blood Craze from 25 to 30
-Increased Shaman's spell power contribution from items, agility and intelligence gain per level by 1 and chance to reset spells with Lightning Overload from 5/8/11/14% to 6/10/14/18%
-Reduced Headhunter's Hunter's Mark armor reduction from -10/-15 to -8/-12 armor
-Increased Headhunter's intelligence gain per level from 2 to 3.5
-Reduced Totemic's bonus attack speed from elemental weapons procs from 20/40/60/80/100% to 12/24/36/48/60%, and bonus damage from Mental Quickness from 50% of spell power to 30% of spell power
-Added animation for Cleric's Holy Power upgrade
-Battle events will now start at 12 minutes, 30 minutes and 45 minutes
-Fixed a bug with double drops in Nordhog Mine
-Mark of fire will now grant 30 spell power instead of 50
-Slightly reduced file size

Last edited:
Level 8
well , here are some things... emm... you can balance a lil the berserk and the mystic (they are too powerful compared to the others , well , except the shaman , but just a lil)... and also , if you can change the Hunter Set Option , because increasing pet doesnt make anithing at all , cuz they get ya anyways...

Level 16
trust me, demon warrior and warlock, are far from underpowered when compared to mystic and berserker.
anyway i was setting it so that all classes have about the same damage output, except for berserker which has a little lower since he is tank class; mystic since he can do massive AOE damage and warlock due to his massive healthsteal

Level 16
well look, if you have, for example, two warlocks in a team, you don't need them both to tank bosses, so it would be best of at least one of them could do some damage, and back in 1.5b warlock had lowest damage output (well not lower than cleric ofc). So what i tried to do in this version is balance classes so that damage classes can be potent at dealing similar amounts of damage and have something special too (for example warlock's shadowsteal, mystic's AOE damage, berserker's survivability, totemic's buffs etc etc). Here are the numbers showing DPS (damage per second) of every class tested on 200k hit points dummy target, each hero equipped with his strongest set in Tribe Wars 1.5b:

Berserker - 1440 DPS in Wrath set and 900 DPS in Retribution set
Headhunter - 3931 DPS with his bear active and target marked with hunter's mark with Netherstalker set
Mystic - 1350 DPS in Elemental Fury set
Shaman - 1700 DPS in Elemental Fury set
Totemic - 2800 DPS with his wolves active in Wrath set, 2200 DPS without them
Warlock - 975 DPS in Oblivion set
Demon Warrior - 1650 DPS in Shadowstalker set
Cleric - ...400 DPS... in Oblivion set

As you can see balance is awful and some classes are way to powerful so in 1.6 these numbers look like this:

Berserker - 1800 DPS in Wrath set and 1160 DPS in Retribution set
Headhunter - 2600 DPS in Netherstalker set with his bear and Hunter's Mark active
Mystic - 1700 DPS in Elemental Fury set
Shaman - 2100 DPS in Elemental Fury set
Totemic - 2500 DPS with his wolves active in Wrath set, 1850 without them
Warlock - 1550 DPS in Oblivion set
Demon Warrior - 2000 DPS in Shadowstalker set
Cleric - the same

note that this test was done on a single target and it's not valid for real game, this was done for testing purposes only. In real game mystic would do much more damage due to his AOE capabilities

Level 5
The terrain looks a little empty at the moment... There's alot of things missing from it, looks kinda boring. But it still looks pretty good so far, and you could make it look absolutely beautiful!

Level 17
Aw, why did you protect it?

Is this still in progress or are you busy working on your other?

Level 8
well , obviously , they want to steal it all xD , anyways , the point i am thinking of...

mmmhh... if you are going to make new items in future versions or in some versions, they you could make The Eye (WoW: TBC) Items , for each class , that would be awesome... Devastation xD, anyways , just a suggestion...

Level 8
Or Warriors using Devastation or Hunter using Netherstand Longbow :grin:.. jaja well anyways , the models are made or are taken from WoW ?... maybe , it is a very stupid question , but i wasnt sure about that xD...

well another item point , will you put another kind of Item Set ? (instead of wrath , retribution , etc)? , maybe the new sets of WoW or something that you or another person can think , if you need ideas , you should ask for them in here... just a suggestion friend..

PD: Happy Day friends...

Level 8
I think that Tribe Wars already has to many WoW elements in it, so, copying sets is not cool, so I don't know... This project is on hold anyway... You guys can brainstorm ideas here as much as you want, and I will consider them. Tnx for suggestion

ok , suggestion are good xD, anyways , my friends are bothering in putting new classes into the game , but i tell them that you have to first balance the actual classes...

if not , they suggest me to make this: when you get certain lvl or something , you can choose a better specialization or something , but , i think that is fucking the same as the Trainer (lvl 30).

Well , maybe you can make Attack Power , and Spell Power too , that would make a new class of items and all that , the berserkers and the demon knights , totemic , well , all that classes that might use Attack Power. just suggestion friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.