• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Traviana Wars , Request for Heroes and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings , Ladies and Gentletrolls , I'm making a new map , Traviana Wars.
I want to make about 40 heroes with different spells and more for it , and , even I need some terrain ideeas , etc. I'm using Dalaran's Grass , wich is inspired by cinematics , and more!

I will greatly appreciate if someone could help me with:

Triggers - I'm good in triggers but not so much with variables , etc. Maybe some ideeas with the Tavern Heroes ( Down at buildings ) and some game modes like -allrandom or -allpick

Spells! - I need some spells , maybe you can make 1 or how much you want and put it in a map , I'll just copy them.

Buildings - I really need just to make some heroes taverns so i'm not so good because I don't know why , I will request this later.

Heroes! - I just need some ideeas like in Middle Earth , but , I need some ancient warriors , like how its Uther , etc. Design mode:
NAME -- Put a name here. ex: Uther the Lightbringher
Class -- Especially Orcs and Humans. But you can also put Demon , etc.
Subname -- Example: Level " ? " Paladin / The Hammer / etc. Your ideea does matter.
Spells Class -- Example: Healer spells , etc. Some specifications will be good :wink:
Attack Mode -- One of these: Melee / Ranged / Spell-Ranged
Model File -- Example: Blood Mage. etc
Sound Set -- Example: HeroIllidan or Garithos or ETC :)

Terrain: I also need some good terrain modelers , I don't mean exactly for height , water , etc. , Just for the terrain types ex: Blight / Grass on some parts , etc.

I also don't know how to protect my map , I need some help here.
I will thank too much for who wants to help me , and , for example who want to make some terrain for me or triggers , I will just give the map and thats it :wink:.
I guess If i'll finnish it , It will be great , and I will give all credits , etc.
Thanks for contribution! :thumbs_up:

Dieseldodge , director.

Level 9
Name- Faradin the Fell
Class- Human
subclass-Knight
spellclass-no healer spells, agressive spells like shockwave,avatar,critical strike,storm bolt
attackmode-melee
modelfile-garithos
soundset- garithos

Last edited:
Level 6
NAME -- Raft'Hal the Rage Breeder
Class -- chaos orc
Subname -- rageful warrior
Spells Class -- highly offensive melee spells, maybe blinkstrikes and everything that makes him faster at the cost of his deffense(maybe berserk) with full of fire effects
Attack Mode -- melee
Model File -- chaos blademaster
Sound Set -- blademaster

NAME -- Raft'Hal the Rage Breeder
Class -- chaos orc
Subname -- rageful warrior
Spells Class -- highly offensive melee spells, maybe blinkstrikes and everything that makes him faster at the cost of his deffense(maybe berserk) with full of fire effects
Attack Mode -- melee
Model File -- chaos blademaster
Sound Set -- blademaster

Sorry but I don't import models :/ Or where I can find the " Chaos blademaster " model?:nw:

Level 6
my pleasure :). then heres the next one:
NAME -- Drokter the Damned
Class -- demon
Subname -- the chaosbringer
Spells Class -- uses everything that curses the targets, making them weaker(-armor, -damage, -speed) and uses dark damaging spells
Attack Mode -- Spell-Ranged
Model File -- necromancer
Sound Set -- pitlord

Level 10
NAME -- Grogmaul
Class -- Demon Lord
Subname -- Bringer of Pain
Spells Class -- Offensiv spells like: Knock down spells and charges spells, very high damage.
Attack Mode -- Melee, high damage but slow attack rate and slow moving.
Model File -- Mannoroth
Sound Set -- Pitlord

If im not to busy i can make his spells.

Level 22
Radolf
Killer
Unstoppable Juggernaut
Uber haxed spells, massive damage, can blink around, stuff like bladestorm, single target damage spells
melee, high damage, fast attack,fast move speed, high hp, no armor.
chaos grom
villager kid.

Level 5
NAME:Grungar the smasher
Class:tauren\orc
subname:war chieftan
Spells: shockwave war stomp earthquake charge(move 50% fasterdamaging all in way)
model file:tauren chieftan
attack melee
sound:doomguard
plz rep me

Status
Not open for further replies.