• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Time to leave, but not compleatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I was active anyways. Hell yes I was. I will be not anymore.. almost. My mother is in complete debts, we are losing apartment, we are losing our small shop. I was inactive for almost a month or more due to not payed internet connection. I will not be able to restore it any time soon. Even if I will, by the time I will not be drawing anymore or not have computer to draw. I will be coming to my friend's house and use his PC to upload things until I can. Internet was major thing for me, a part of happiness I lost. Now.. enjoy boring life, NFWar. So many bad things in row, still could be worse. Bye.

Don't be so stupid as to fall for self-pity. The world has got Rui for that.
You are a very interesting person with plenty of skills, and shit happens to everybody - those who say this doesn't apply to them, are liars.

"A part of happiness is lost" ? The real fun's about to begin. While some chapters will close, there will be others that will await you.
Life experiences, pleasant and awful ones - try to learn from each and every one of them.

Rock on, dude.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Pretty solid Wc3-style, which is something very difficult for most people here (judging by the Icon page) :p.

Seriously, though, this isn't the end. An artist of your caliber doesn't just stop drawing when the Internet dries up and the computer is gone; that's like saying you stop dreaming when you wake up! No, the true creative soul of an artist is just gonna keep pumping through. Keep up your skill with pen & paper, then, in preparation for your return.

Keep a chin up. Push on through. Things could always be worse. :p Good luck.

//EDIT - I couldn't find anywhere... Would you be OK with people using and/or modifying your resources?

Roland

R

Roland

Goodbye, Fellow Icon maker, Please take care and god bless you, my dear friend.

Level 8
I offer the OP my blessings from the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Oh, and nice thread hijack lol. I didn't think you'd be the one, Nuclear :D

I am reading posts. What the hell is wrong with me. This is all overdramatic and stupid. I am sorry.
I asked for internet from a guy near my mother's shop. He accepted. Now we share 1Mbps connection. I cant play games or draw on my mother's laptop, but I can do simple image edits. I will draw at home and upload stuff here. Connection is bad here but..
its-something.jpg

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I am reading posts. What the hell is wrong with me. This is all overdramatic and stupid. I am sorry.
I asked for internet from a guy near my mother's shop. He accepted. Now we share 1Mbps connection. I cant play games or draw on my mother's laptop, but I can do simple image edits. I will draw at home and upload stuff here. Connection is bad here but..
Hey, not a problem. We understand that things can look pretty bleak when you're in the moment.

Good to hear! Look forward to seeing more from you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.