• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Time Shattered: The Time War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Time Shattered: The War

Time Shattered: The War

Historic Lore
At year 1,013 B.C, the angel Lucifer, or Mourning Star, lunched a war so great that most of reality were weakened. The old Pandori rose from the Pandora's Realily, the first hell. The E.Ts fought in that war. All forms of life and unlife fought. Angels fought back Lucifer and his followers. The good races hid until the next raise of Lucifer. Lucifer was imprisoned with the evils in Pandora's Realily. Now 3,000 years later he broke free. And he started he war again.

Before this war, everyone was happy then came Them. They called themselves guides, but they were on a conquest. They names are the Pandori. They followed Lucifer, he broke the time line and chaos insured. The first group to apposed them were the Time Detectives. The war started on January 1, 2013. Five groups joined the war. The undead and Evil humanoids joined the Pandori. While the Angels, Good humanoids, and the E.Ts joined the Time Detectives. In this time where vikings fight with americans, dinosaurs walk among us and where the armies of Light and Dark meet. Who are you, and who is your side? is the question everyone answers.

Bases
Earth- 55% Evil 45% good
Mars- 100% Good
Hell Lands- 100% Evil
Heaven- 100 Good

Rules
No BS on this thread or else
No overpowering people that are mortal.
Have fun and be creative.
Any OOC: must be like that or hidden.
Thoughts must be slanted and telepathic speech is underlined

And plz no playing other peoples Characters with out permission.

These are the good side. Controlled by

They are humans who appose the Pandori. Their base is on mars. Their goal is fix up time.
Classes are:
Detective- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Expert- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
War Dog- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Sniper- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Spartan- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for Time Detectives:
Time Gear

They are the winged beings of legend. Their base is on mars. Their goal is to stop the Pandori.
Classes are:
Warrior- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Grey Hood- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Red Hood- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Shadow Hood- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Archangel- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for Angel
Holy Gear

Their the creatures of fairy tales. Base is mars. Their goal is to free their brothern.
Classes are:
Sage- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Paladin- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Ranger- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Demon slayer- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for Good Humanoids
Good looking Fantasy gear

Aliens that look like rosewell grays. Base is unknown. Goal to help the other groups.
Classes are:
Gresh- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Droge- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Crinto- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Truni- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Walti- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for E.Ts
Advance gear

These are the bad side. Controlled by SoLmaster.

They are the demons. Base is earth. Goal is to conquer all of reality.
Classes are
Book skinned- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Blood skinned- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Shadow skinned- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Corrupter- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Flame Runner- Special class, used for fiery raids and flaming battles
Gear for
Unholy Gear

Description: The Apocalypse is beings from the 32nd dimension. They were once part of the pandoris, but they left. They are demons with almighty spells. They are somewhat similar to a dragon. They are destruction. They destroys world to world, one by one. Now they're heading to Earth...
Classes:
- Destro; Strength class
- Pawn; Basic Class
- Mastermind; Intelligence class
- Winged; Agility Class
- Infernal; Special Class
Gear: Chain Mails, Gauntlets, Bracelets, Helmets.

The roting corpses of the fallen. Base is earth. Goal to help out the Pandori.
Classes are
Rotter- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Ghost- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Tanker- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Fallen shadow- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Fallen Demon- Special class, used for special ops and various things.
Gear for undead
Rusted Gear

The evil fairy tales creatures. Base is earth. Goal to help out the Pandori.
Classes are:
Warlock- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Death Knight- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Killer- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Angel Slayer- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for evil Humanoids
Evil looking Fantasy gear

Does not claim both sides

They are humans who appose the Pandori and The TDs. Their base is on Earth. Their goal is to Defeat the Pandori.
Classes are:
Solider- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Hacker- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Tank- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Sniper- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Warlord- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for Slithering Hand
Normal Human Gear.

They change when given the choose, Some are angles. Their base is on Earth. Their goal is stop the war.
Classes are:
Human-Angel- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
E.T-Human- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Pandori-Human- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Human-Humanoid- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Pandori-Angel- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for The Changeling:
Any Gear

They gave their soul/spirit into a weapon, Now they are telepathic weapons. Their base is on Earth. Their goal is stop the war.
Classes are:
Scion Blade- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Scion Wood- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Scion Bash- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Scion String- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
True Scion- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for The Scions:
They are gear.

They are humans who appose the Evil. Their base is on earth. Their goal is fix up the balance of good and evil.
Classes are:
Rider- Basic class, used for battle and various things.
Mech- Intelligence class, used for hacking and various things.
Tank- Strength class, used for taking down things and various things.
Biker- Agility class, used to kill without a trace and various things.
Red Rider of earth- Special class, used for special ops and various things
Gear for Red riders:
Red Colored Human Gear

Character layout.
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Group-
Class-
Appearance-
Gear-
History-

Just PM your pic for your character.

Last edited:
Level 11
Character Submission :
[Avatar Coming Soon!]
Name- Grant Beamster
Gender- Male
Age- UNKNOWN
Group- Angels
Class- Red Hood
Appearence- Blond, Hooded.
Gear- burning sword, cloak, ring, bracelet
History- The first Red Hood, originally human paladin. Won a battle against one of the Lucifer's royal gladiators. But due to the distraction, 1/10 of the Heaven were tainted and then destroyed by God himself.

Level 13
lol what happend 2 your group RP? o well since im bored i guess ill try also this RP seems kinda like a giant twilight zone for me but heres my guy

Name- Samael
Gender- Male
Age- He looks 40 but no1 knows his true age
Group- Undead
Class- Fallen Demon
Appearance- He is a tall Maleish figure he has a buffish look and also vary rugged like he was toruterd and in many wars
Gear- A giant claymore he carrys on his back and also hides his weapons like knifes under his clothes and things
History- During the start of the war Samael was a great Angel but was banished down to the ranks of the evil for a reason that has bin long forgotten and now he works for the great evil himself but even the evil is losing trust for him he is almost now hated by both good and evil

Level 4
Never tryed his b4, but i have sotdrp experiance :smile:

Name-Kal'thul Chth'og (Originally Daniel Ulcer)
Gender-Male
Age- 3000 but maintains a 30 year old look (100 demon years=1 human year)
Group-Pandori
Class-Shadow skin
Apperance-Though he is cover by a black cloak underneath is a moderatly buff, deep blue skinned demon, with fainly glowing red eyes and deadly sharp teeth and his hands are close to claws with their slashing nails and deadly grip
Gear-Wears a large black cloak, almost covering his face is a wrap of black cloth, only exposing one eye, his forehead and nose, which almost unnoticable because of the darkness under his wraps, has no weopons but his slashing claws and protective steel gauntlets and wears a very gray tunic and pants, with thick black boots, his apperence makes almost invisable at night
OOPS! i didnt do history
History-He was once a young human man, whom was a trickster, but it did no harm, until he was killed during one of his Fireworks games, where he would fire M80s from rooftops and make them shoot before running away, but once was too slow. He was severly burned by the fire, and his face was almost entirly scarred, Loki enjoyed is antics. So he took him to hell making him a demon, and promising to give im back his normal face for killing 100 angels, and in his agony, he took the offer...

Last edited:
Level 13
lol 1 thing i think you should do soul before just keep posting rps that get no were but character creation is make a big story make something amazing that's all if you would like i could make something for you?

Level 14
OOC: If this does not fail then you can take what we typed and add more to the story.

Lucifer sat in his thrown watching demon rape and murder humans. "Those on mars are soon going to fall and this reality is mine"."Lord Lucifer, here is your daily victim from earth"."Good now bring her to my personal room". He left his thrown to corrupt an young girl.

Gold Eye Polished his guns and gathered a raid of earth."Now we attack London and labor station nearby". They got on a ship and landed near some mountains. Now to find that Corrupter. They set of to find the labor Station.

Level 13
OOC:aright i guess i can do that do you need a long ass lore info thing like for the guilds i have in my rp?

Level 13
OOC:lol no offense but your RP's die 2 fast when is your group 1 coming out or is it already?

Level 14
Battles for Ruins of Europe
As the good armies prepare their assault on Europe. So do the Evils of the world prepare to defend. The Battles start when Gold-eye's group get pined down by enemy fire.

Gold-Eye's group was near London's Main Slave Mine when the undead attacked. They shot arrow and bullets at his group. He got on the Radio and said,"All Groups watch out for surprise attacks, I repeat, Watch Out .... Surprise Attack". Then he got up with two automatic rifles and went to his doom. He was able to take down most of the surprise attacker.

Level 4
OOC: o_O sry id dint look at this for awhile, i come in now

Kal'thul was one of the attackers, it was blood shed - he came down on everyone around him, phase in, *slash* phase out, phasee in *mercillessly kills a wounded angel* phase out... "The path of darkness consumed me... Now I can't turn back!" He turns to see Golden-eye blowing away his allies "So I shall prove my self to what I have left." And phase into the darkness again, apporaching the angered bull he calls an enemy, preparing for a manhunt...

Level 14
As Gold-Eye's ammo ran out and he grab his long sword. The sword smell of the blood of his last opponent. His Rage was his guide and what little mercy he had left was gone. The sword found it way it to evil skin. He was now a force to fear.

Level 4
"You are a strong one, but luck can't get you far!" and phases back into his unseen stealth next thing Golden eye knows is there is a claw running through his stomach, he is so weakened he falls to the ground.
"Hmm... Weakling" and Kal'thul walks away, thinking he is dead. Eventually a medic comes out of hiding and helps Golden-eye up, patching up his wounds.
"Those bastards... they took it all..." Golden-eye murmured under his breath "They took it all"

OOC: ok when Kal'thul phases, he becomes invisable for a short time, and when i said 'apporaching the angered bull he calls an enemy' i was being poetic!

Level 11
OOC : dont worry gold-eye, ill avenge you!

Grant warps in front of Kal'thul, and then with his fiery, shiny, burning blade, he charged forward, slicing and choping(sadistic) Kal'thul to pieces.
Blood shedded over Kal'thul's remains. The blood and the feeling of happiness after killing somebody corrupted him. morphing him from a holy angel to a cruel evil. (change my group to pandori and class to blood skinned please.)His sword turned pitch black. and his robe were full of unholy blood.(cool XD)

OOC : Orc of Azeroth you can go make a new character of revive your character

Level 4
Loki:"Well it seems my puppet has been hacked to pieces, he was a good lad, I'll keep him alive since I've nothing better to do" He waves his hands, and then a large purple and black ball of dark magic comes up "Kal'thul Chth'og ankal sho'juun!" and suddenly, Kal'thul awakens, in searing pain, but sees only mere flesh wounds, distinct from the large hack marks on his past body "I suppose I'm either lucky or damned, no matter... I see the past angel has come to be a demon. *chuckles*" And phases out, then in front of Grant. Grant holds his blade up but Kal'thul grabs it and bends right in half without trying.
Kal:"Boy, we can be friends or enemies and I see you've turned into what should be my friend, but I suppose that won't happen anytime soon" Grant looks at his hands, and sees that they have turned blood red. Grant:"What have I become?! I'll kill you!" Grant trys to kick Kal's legs but he jumps over Grant and slits one of the nerves in his arm. Grant turns and takes kal's head and bangs it hard on his knee, causing Kal to fall, but he propellls off the ground, using both his legs while in the air to smack Grant, and lands on him. Grant sucker-punches Kal, so Kal strangles him, grant pulls Kal's arms off his neck.
Grant:"We are evenly matched" Kal:"You are a worthy adversary, but I suppose you can live with being a sin of nature now?" Grant:"We'll see" and Grant warps out.

Level 14
OOC: His last opponent with that sword was Lucifer. And see what happens to him after that.

"Gods of light ....... I failed you". Gold-eye sword glowed with holy wrath and gold-eye rose with the wraith of the sword's power forcing his healing ability. After What it seams 20 minutes, he was renewed. "Thank you, and know face the wraith of me. I'm Gold-eye, equal to your lord Lucifer". The blade's posture was growing and Gold-eye Moved to free the slave with speed unknown to most. When he got there they formed a wall of undead and evil. That wall fell monument later. And the pain of his enemies fueled his rage.

OOC2: He's now a pissed off Archangel.

Last edited:
Level 4
Loki:"So, your first battle went well I presume? even thought you were converted into a jigsaw puzzle, you gave us a powerful ally... How may angels now? 12? 13?"
Kal:"13 Loki..."
Loki:"Well, I have a solo job for you, a very large ice cap broke off of Antartica yesterday, and those damned 'Time detectives' have a strong Naval base on the cape it is heading toward, but ice is slow, but water is faster you know? Are getting the message? I want you to melt the ice cap to flood the base."
Kal:"Yes Loki"
As Kal heads to the transportation to the ice cap, he remembers his life, and his Jane

OOC: SUSPENSEFULNESS!

Level 14
As London falls to Gold-eye's assault he hear his name being called. "Gold-Eye, fly to Cape in South America. We need you to protect that base for now". As he follow his orders, the memories of that bass followed as a stinger. He landed near the base as watcher does a bird. Sights of the base being hit hard in his head.

Level 11
"Grant Beamster(his full name) I hereby banish you of cruelity and your position as a red hood will be forgotten." says God
Grant falls to earth from heaven..
Grant is thinking...:"I am Grant Beamster! No one shall oppose me here! I am alone here! I will destroy all! and will have my revenge to that Beast who turned me into this monster!
Darkness surrounded Grant giving him limitless unholy powers to crush all.

OOC : So now Grant wont be working below Loki!

Last edited:
Level 4
As Kal jumps from the transport, he first goes on scouting on the cap, and at the northern side of the cap, he finds a small camp with 4 dead humans in the camp tents, they were not time dectives, for they had black insignias on their down parkas, it showed a snake crawling up a man's arm and said "Slithering Hand Demolition Unit 21" As Kal scannned the bodies carefully, he found that one them looked like his past love, Jane... he factored oin the envoirnment each body was in, and her body was most likly to have survived. He felt for a pulse. It was a slow murmer, she was close to dead. Kal took off his cloak and wraps, and wrapped her body into it, and started digging a hole. After an hour of diiging, he made a hole big enough for her body, and he put here in. then he dug a hole next to her for himself, then left to scout the encampment, and found 3 frozen explosives in one of the tents, the only explaination for suck a large ice cap breaking off was explosives, it was so obvious! Kal also found a radio, and listened to the past recording before the teams last log. It was the captain narrating to a belated pickup crew the cold, hard deaths of those around him.
OOC: add neutral group Slithering Hand plz, they are human milita who are rebelling the madness the Time Detectives have caused trying to fight off lucifer. They hold small parts of earth, and are currently trying to take south capes on south america in order to have naval resistance on the time detectives transports that will be coming from africa, they plan on destroying lucife ron thier own

Last edited:
Level 11
Grant traveled to nowhere and suddenly arrived at the eastern side of the cape in north america. he found the base there.
"time detectives, my former friends, my new enemy."
he entered the base and slaughtered more than half of them. but he was captured and imprisoned in the underground cavern.
Gold eye saw that incident, and he was trying to contact the superiors, but theres no signal.

Level 14
OOC: I think About it :).

Gold-Eye entered the building and found the cave. He entered it as a angel. "My, My, you of all being corrupted. Now I'll set you free after you tell me where your master is". His sword glowing at his side.

Level 4
After taking the explosives and thawing them, Kal notices the woman has gone. He sees her running to the eastern cap, so he phases and follows, until he reaches her and can pin her down on the ground.
Kal:"Why are you trying to completly crush the time detective base? who is the slithering hand?"
Woman:"Go to hell!"
Kal turns his face so she can see it "I'm already there"
Kal reveals the the unhealed scars on his face, he has no lips, and no eyebrows.
"Listen girly, I'm not looking to hurt you, in fact thats my cloak and cloth your staying warm in! So WHO ARE YOU!"
"Do what you will, I won't say a word!"
Kal prepares to punch her, but can't, so he lets her go and phases while following her to the base camp
OOC: Ok sol i wont addd any info on the slithering hand util ur ok comes in

Last edited:
Level 13
OOC:he pm'd me and said what do u think and i didn't know if i was 2 approve it or not 1 thing i do comment on is the fact that the hand is what will destroy them i bet you is planning 2 kill Lucie on there own.

Level 14
As Gold-eye rose up he was in perfect condition. He walked over to Grant and thrust his sword into grant chest. The sword was using holy power to weaken Grant's power. The gunners saw that Grant was being weakened and that gold-eye was now an angel. "Now I would like you to be less of that or else you face the wrath of an archangel, grant". His sword now starting to flame at the hilt.

Level 11
Grant :"Aaarrrrgggghhhhh.....Urieaaaaaa!!!!!"
Goldeye's sword was surrounded by unholy powers, that the flame in the hilt fades.
Grant pulled the sword out and kicked goldeye's head with tremendous speed and power, that gold-eye forms back to human.

Level 4
As the woman scrambles away, she stops at the edge, and is about to jump. Kal phases in front of her, and jumps on her to stop her from jumping.
Woman:"Leave me alone! Take your damn cloak! I can't live this way!"
Kal:"What will death solve? What will it do for you!? And if you wish to die before so, tell me, WHO ARE YOU!?!
"Jane..."
"Jane! It is me, me Daniel..."
Sounding sacrastic "Really? Oh goodie! a pandori is my dead boyfriend!"
Kal:"Yes..."
Jane:"Really huh? Gimme proof."
"I died when i set off fireworks and was almost completely scarred, I died and went to hell, brought down by Loki. I was promised my normal face, and my life, for killing 100 angels"
"Bullshit!"
"And I saved you because I knew it was YOU! And I still need you! You are now my only shred of hope in ym damned eternal life..."
"What-wh-waahh?!?" she said crying
Jane:"You damned liar, you damned fool, Why are you doing this to me?!"
Kal:"Because I have nothing left! I could possibly have is my normal face! And even that isn't enough!"
Kal:"Go back to the hole" he said fighting tears
Jane:"Alright" she said still sort of weepy
He went back to the camp along with Jane and they slept a nice nap with still enough time for his assignment

Level 13
what y am i the owner i don't even rp that much what what WHAT.

PS Mr.Orc your group is approved but by what there main goal is with no help from any1 i can promise you that will be there destruction.

Level 13
lol ako Dont kung paano 2 gamitin OOC

OOC: y must i use OOC im not RPing in this really im just mad Mr.V picked me as the GM for this RP because i think id kill it is all.

Level 4
OOC: i know the slithering hand is gonna be a punching bag for most everyone, they are like toned-down supremisests who dissagree with everyone :hohum:
Kal awakens with 6 hours for his assignment, just enough time
Kal:"Jane wake up, and get in that transport, say Kal sent you But dont take off"
"Got it"
Kal takes the bombs and carefully cuts the liquid gas lines, then spreads it across the cap, all this taking about 4 hours
Kal then jogs off to the transport where he sees guards holding Jane
Kal:"Let her go guys, shes fine"
"Thanks"
"Do you smoke?"
"No, but I have a match 'n' lighter"
"Good enough"
Kal takes the match and lights it then they jump in
Kal:"Take off"
When they are about 10 feet off the ground, he prepares to drop the match
Jane:"Why were you here anyway?"
"You'll see" and he drops the match, lighting the entire ice cap
"Why did you do that?"
"To flood the time detectives base on the cape this was heading toward, it was weird how such a large thing broke off, but thanks to you it happened."
"How did you know that we blew off this ice cap?"
"The radio messages, the frozen bombs,and the fact that everyone in the camp had "Demolition unit 21" on their shirts"
Jane giggles
Kal:"Where should I drop you off?"
Jane:"Leave me at Brooklyn Airport, its abandonded so its safe"
"Pilots, drop by the brooklyn airport"
Pilot:"Alirght boss"
OOC: MORE SUSPENDISEDNIALEDAGNESS YAYZ!

Level 11
before teh flood, an avalanche came. the time detectives camp was buried, including Gold-eye, and Grant. Grant wakes up, finding his legs buried in the snow. he pulled out his legs, and walked away. That time the flood came.all the remains was lost, not including Grant and Gold-eye.
Grant sat on a large tree carrying gold-eye on his shoulders.
He watched the camp destroyed by the flood.

Status
Not open for further replies.