• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Theramore Hero Defense

Level 4

Theramore Hero Defense

OVERVIEW

Welcome to Theramore Hero Defense, an up to 6 Players Hero Defense/Siege map with RPG elements.
You have to protect Jaina Proudmoore from waves of enemies. Pick one out of 23 Heroes and work together with your team to defend the city.

This is my first World Editor project. After almost 1 year of development I'm proud to say that this map is in a state where I can present it to the public for testing reasons (for now).
I'm not quite good with triggers and I learned the basics by creating the map over the past year.

STORY

This Hero Defense is vaguely based on the events happened in World of Warcraft during the Horde invasion of Theramore led by Warchief Garrosh Hellscream.

FEATURES

- 40 Waves of Enemies (+10 Bosses)

• 13 Special Events like Arena or PvP
  • 23 unique Heroes
  • Each Hero has one default ability and 5 learnable abilites including one Ultimate (Normal abilites have 5 Levels and the Ultimate has 3)
  • Custom Spells
  • Item Crafting System with 33 unique recipes
  • Built in Damage Engine with new stats like Spell Damage
  • 8 Optional Quests
  • 4 Difficulties (Easy, Normal, Hard and Impossible)
  • Quite a few secrets to uncover

I'm currently looking for trigger/bug testers and balancing testers.

I hope I can get some people interested in this project and I'm looking forward to your feedback!​

SCREENSHOTS

THD Screenshot 1.png
THD Screenshot 2.png
THD Screenshot 4.png
THD Screenshot 5.png
THD Screenshot 6.png
THD Screenshot 7.png

Attachments

• Theramore Hero Defense 0.85 Beta.w3x
    13.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited: