• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The World of Avatar v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Inspired by the Avatar, the Legend of Aang, i created a map. this is its first release and i hope i haven't left any form of bugs in there =S. i would host it myself, but i have recently been having problems with my internet connection (disconnecting e.c.t) and i simply don't have the time. contact me for any queries ;)
Contents

The World of Avatar v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: Igonred Lots of bugs and crahsed i got the blue screen one by plaing this Really work on this more before summiting it again

M

DesKaladA: Igonred

Lots of bugs and crahsed
i got the blue screen one by plaing this

Really work on this more before summiting it again

Level 3
I think you should make triggers so that if you're a bender and you pick say air, it shoudl auto ally you with Air Nomads.

Level 4
Still very buggy, due to no one being able to ally with nations and the spawn for fire benders before allying automatically kills them unless you move fast. Great concept, but lots of trigger work needs to be either made or revised.

Level 7
I think the whole map is still bugged. When i choose an Element i get teleported in the middle of the air nation. i get owned then the timer comes but when i'm about to get revived then he does not revive me. and the third tech isn't possible i need an altar for it wtf with what can i build an altar! and the attack of fire benders are not fire but small balls. fix plz and quick and last but not least do not make the map look so noobish use your imagination and read turtorials. btw these are all hints.