• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Finished it a few days after release on normal, should start a second run on Hard at some point. IMO it's a great RPG with a good story, the best RPG in recent history.

Level 27
Finished it a few days after release on normal, should start a second run on Hard at some point. IMO it's a great RPG with a good story, the best RPG in recent history.

I had to do the first fight with some drowners like 7 times over... they killed me in like 4-5 hits or something. I was level 6, i made it by buffing with three potions and laying a trap. And actually Tris took most of the damage XD

Level 27
Just fought the Kayran, and died 3 times... well the first time was a bit silly... the second time i died from the quik-time event, which was so easy actually that it should've been redoable or something... well and i ended up having him throwing rocks at me and me not having a clue what to do so i quit...

EDIT - Okay so killed that.

BUT!! Now i'm at that fucking other witcher guy... and he just keeps spamming his goddamn quen on himself (defensive spell), immediatley blasts me with yrden or igni (knockback or fire spell) and... wtf man i don't regenerate health for shit...

The big flaw that this game has for me are the controls, like for example in darksiders and batman arkham asylum the controls really respond quikly so you can avoid getting hit and such. But in the witcher is seems like the charachters are just stuck in animation and even when i spam the button for an evasive action he waits like a second to jump out of the way... which is offcourse to damn fucking late! Should a game really be hard because it feels like the goddamn character has this control delay? :S (I also lost my potion buffs during al those conversations and such inbetween and i'm starting to wonder if the clock just ticked on for them... pretty much leaving me only a wethstone upgrade and no swallows potions or whatsoever AAARGGGH!!!! =p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.