• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Original Maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was just wondering what happened to all the original blizzard campaigns on the site. You know, the Human Campaign, the Undead Campaign, etc? I was wondering because I managed to extract (with some difficulty!) the last 2 parts of the Orc Bonus Campaign. Would people be interested in seeing those or other original Blizzard maps put up for download?

Level 28
Have you found it? I'm still searching...
Extracting it myself with MPQEditor just won't fricking works
You are replying to a thread which is 16 years old...

Anyway, MPQEditor can no longer be used to extract maps as of patch 1.30 since Blizzard replaced MPQ with CASC. In order to extract the original blizzard campaigns you can either go to World Editor > File > Open Map > Blizzard Campaigns > Double click on a map you wish to open then Save to your desktop or by using a Casc Viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.