• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Official Christmas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I've decided to wish all the forums in my password file a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you all have a fun time! Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, you can still come together in good will at this joyous month of December.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

.. and while we're at it:

Happy New Year 2013, you made it through the rumoured end of the world.

Really, you are way too early with this.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This year, I set up the decorations in a manner that gives me a perfect vantage point over our tree, so if the fat man comes, his head is mine!

You serious? You put the tree in your own ROOM? Woah, why didn't I ever think of that!

Level 25
grinch.jpg

now imagine him white and compare him with my avatar >:/

Level 15
Happy Easter Wilddwarf!! God bless you!

prepare yourself for hard flames, life can be unfair to the religious sometimes.

My predictions for this thread:

at one point someone will go close to off topic, the idiot that follows will finish it, creating a chaotic battle of religion, that some just don't celebrate it, and it's retarded, instantly this will be counter-fired. eventually the thread will be full of flamage lasting for a few pages, in the end the beast will be locked, because the title is very self explainatory.

in before closure.

Level 12
I was gonna make a thread like this, but in like a week. =D

Well anyway, Merry Christmas!

And btw, Great Job to Mulgrim to having a "Christmas Request" thread where people could request stuff. Good idea for anyone to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.