• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Mountain of Hope [Poll]

How is it? [1=Best]

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 5 29.4%

Votes: 5 29.4%

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
My third terrain, I think I am improving every time =).

The mountain of hope is a mystical place with many secrets. Not sure since I don't know them =P

No fog (Sorry).

Tell me how it is thanks.

Attachments

• Scenery-TheMountainofHope1.jpg
    Scenery-TheMountainofHope1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 161
  • Scenery-TheMountainofHope2.jpg
    Scenery-TheMountainofHope2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 143
Level 6
Pretty good terrain. Are those custom tree models? If so can you give me the link to where you found it? Also, those screenshots look exactly the same. I think they are, I give it a 2! Also the point of view makes the picture terrain better! You'd be a pretty good Cinematic maker! Just to let you know, I would like to see more screenshots at different views of this same thing. Please.

Level 9
Yea they are different, just slightly, this one wasnt that big, so i couldnt turn it without exposing blankness.

But yea i bet I could make a nice cinimatic if I put time into it. Thanks :)

Level 34
You used the noise tool didn't you. If you did, don't do it again. This whole terrain needs smoothing.

Level 9
i cant open either my castle builder map, or anything with custom models in it, like that ultimate terraining map, idk why i just cant.

Level 6
Angry_Sun guess who? anyway nice terrain, nice idea too.
-like void says i wouldnt take my carriage up that road lol
-were u inspired by me? after looking at mine did u say : i can terrain!(you can)
-more screenshots plz :D mine had 4 different ones, urs has 2 same view ones.
-GOOD WORK :D keep it up

Level 9
Angry_Sun guess who? anyway nice terrain, nice idea too.
-like void says i wouldnt take my carriage up that road lol
-were u inspired by me? after looking at mine did u say : i can terrain!(you can)
-more screenshots plz :D mine had 4 different ones, urs has 2 same view ones.
-GOOD WORK :D keep it up

acutally, i think i started terraining like 1 day before you actually lol, i have a thread a while back. lol. ok more pics in my new one im workin on.

Status
Not open for further replies.