• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The most amazing model... with missing textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello everyone. I have found an amazing model, it's ''Viking'' from Starcraft2. The thing is I exported the model and the textures I found for it from a map, but some of the textures are missing. My question is if I can somehow replace them ,remake them or just use the model without them? For now the model is invisible ingame because of these missing textures. I have attached the model to this thread, please check it out and help me I really need this and I'm sure it will be helpfull to a lot of other people too.

Attachments

• weijin.zip
    139.5 KB · Views: 69
Level 11
This belongs to Modelling and Animation section.
My hint would be that you should either go to some Sites that have sc2 models or you should assign this one in-game textures with modelling programs.
Hopefully you'll get some answers.

~Moved~
Could you please tell me how to use ingame textures on this model? Or use textures from other models on it?

Edit: I forgot to mention that in the world editor the model is visible but ingame it's not. Why is that? How can it load properly in world editor but not ingame?

Edit2: Okay I found the last texture and I attached it here. I hope this model is useful to other people as it is to me.

Attachments

• dan.blp
    1.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.