• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] The Land of Fokaia:Algedas' Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
230777-albums6587-picture74312.png

What is this? :

LoF:Algedas' Call is a Single players Role playing game which is based on my other map Land of Fokaia v2.1b .All events are on the Isle of Algedas.
Still under construction but I will finish this soon.

Story:

Based on the Land of Fokaia map I made 2 years ago but uploaded 2 months ago.
The Isle of Algedas is currently ruled by Serafim Tsiolas and his family.Recent events caused by unknown creatures roaming and pillaging the Isle free , have made Serafim to call for Help from his friend Giwrgos Parlakidis.He sends him mercenaries , who have seen many battles to help with his problem.Humans , Elfs , Dwarfs and Gnomes have answered the call.
Chose your Race and Class and battle your way on the Island to solve the mystery and gain power over the ruler of Algedas

Features:

tLoF:AC is a Single player rpg ( I was planning on making it MMorpg but I will start with one player first or I will release a different version later) , which takes the player to the Isle of Algedas in order to Solve the Mystery that makes the people suffer.

Map includes so far 4 races and 6 classes
Races are:
  • Human
  • Elven
  • Dwarven
  • Gnomish

What we have with Classes is:
  • Human Knight: Warrior Hero , expert at absorbing damage and dealing the same amount back.
  • Human Paladin: Warrior Hero , excellent at healing arts and combat tactics.Low support Hero.
  • Human Mage: Spellcasting Hero , equipped with powerfull elemental spells which damage enemy troops a lot.
  • Dwarven Hunter: Hustling Hero, very good at trapping the enemy and hustling enemy units from a distance.
  • Elven Ranger: Cunning Hero, specialized in ranged combat and running long distances
  • Gnomish Rogue: Devious Hero , perfect at backstabbing the enemy and dealing a great deal of damage
  • Elven Priest: Support spellcaster hero, able to use healing and defencive spells in and out of combat
  • Dwarven Battlepriest: Mystical hero, able to wield both healing and fighting arts in combat. very good support unit

In the Future I have some more classes planned

-Gnomish Engineer
-Dwarven Fighter
-Elven Bloodmage
-Human Crusader
-Gnomish Pyromaniac

There are also
  • Weapon and armor System
  • more than 30 custom spells
  • Many primary and secondary quests
  • Gold and itemdrop system
  • Custom voices(if I learn how to do it)

Screenshots

230777-albums6787-picture74406.png

230777-albums6787-picture74408.png

230777-albums6787-picture74405.png

230777-albums6787-picture74407.png

Heroes from Left to right: Knight-Paladin-Mage-Battlepriest-Priest-Hunter-Rogue

Credits

Models by:

Mephestrial
Wandering Soul
Kuhneghetz
skrab
Sweet Oblivion
Tranquil
Cloud Wolf
TurieL
Norinrad
supertoinkz
alreadyused
GrimShaman
Tranquil
Kitabatake

Icons by:

Norinrad
Blizzard Entertainment
GreyArchon
FrIkY
Lelling
Kuhneghetz

Voise Actors:

Théoden[KoMe]
NtoukiDk

Developing Team:

Théoden[KoMe]
NtoukiDk

Game Progress

Terrian : I I I I I I I I I I
Units : I I I I I I I I I I
Triggers : I I I I I I I I I I
Systems : I I I I I I I I I I

There is no estimated release date yet !

Suggestions and ideas are always Welcome !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.