• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] the Land of Fairies

What do you think about this Project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
as malhorne said, until we have a terrainer and i'm not busy anymore
you know, a busy guy work on a big project usually doesn't work and.. it leads to project's death.. but because i'm pause it.. this project will still alive until that time arrives
and don't worry if this project is died, i will revive it!! Fairies are awesome, man

What do you think? ;)
attachment.php

I heard that you're searching a terrainer ?
I just noticed that you have alot of fans there. So i think im going in too.

~Stryder0

Attachments

• ItsDamnFantasy!.png
    ItsDamnFantasy!.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
Level 30
What do you think? ;)
attachment.php

I heard that you're searching a terrainer ?
I just noticed that you have alot of fans there. So i think im going in too.

~Stryder0

You should definely make it more colorful and brighter forest because I think Rheiko's project is base on an anime named Alfheim or Land of the Fairies. Try to look at the pictures of its environment and atmosphere but still looking nice Stryder as what expected on all of your work!

You should definely make it more colorful and brighter forest because I think Rheiko's project is base on an anime named Alfheim or Land of the Fairies. Try to look at the pictures of its environment and atmosphere but still looking nice Stryder as what expected on all of your work!

Wait wait , Anime? D:

Level 3
I didn't see any screenshots yet. But I think this will be pretty than I guess *o*.
+Rep
RoaminG

Edit :
LoL... I see now the Terrain made by Stryder :3.
Poll Voted ! Cool :)

I cant continue anymore mate , i have a full schedule this coming week , so i have finished the simple island terrain for you (With Pathing Blockers , Fitting Fogs, Environment Doodads , Fitting Resources in the map). I cant post anymore screenshot , but if you want them to see some screenshot , its now your responsibility to share. Ill send the map through PM.

I hope you can found a new terrainer for this project. I suggest you to ask terrainers in terrain section , many of them are free i guess.

Sir , the progress of the terrain of your map is 25%, the doodads are almost 6000, but there was a big big space that no doodads . I think If the map has been decorated all , the number of doodads are become almost 15k-20k . Don't worry, I'll make 3 forest (with village or city) to fit on the story .

Attachments

• fairy land.png
    fairy land.png
    1,017 KB · Views: 666
Status
Not open for further replies.