• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The hello thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sorry, but I am not funny about the add of many new " Hi, I am new here " or such like threads.

So here is the official hello thread.

New members can say hello, and say how they like the forums, ask, etc.

Old members can help them, of course.

Highblood-What the holy light is that?-'89

Level 13
And I don't like useless Hi-Threads. Whatever, thanks Highblood, you reminded me of something. Of course such an "Hello-Thread" existed long ago, and I planned to sticky it. Too bad this forum doesn't allow the merging of threads, so I just lock this topic (don't take it as an offense, this one is just not needed anymore because far more users responded to the other one) and sticky/reopen the old one.

I don't really think it'll help much, but if anyone new wants to present himself, perhaps he's clever enough to use that thread :wink:

The thread will be called "The Hello Thread (get to know your fellow gamers)", a mixture of both thread (this and the old one) topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.