• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The C Market Fanclub! ( SOTHM and TLP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
If upcoming chapters will answer all my question about Black Riverside that's fine.

Than I have only one question left:
In your maps you don't call yourself CMarket. Instead you use Kafana(Nikola Luburic). Why? What that means?

Level 14
Ok, it's been a while but I finally got some time to kill so I decided I'd try to answer a question and luckily I came across this one in my pm folder.

#16 Today's Question What exactly is the Order of the Dark Prince?

Answer - The Order of the Dark Prince is an assassins guild which is introduced through a dialogue between William Rackham and Captain Jerrimo in the last part of the Sect of the Holy Mother series.

Some see the Order as nothing more then vile contract assassins who seek nothing but gold but some refer to them as weapons of righteousness, killing only those that deserve to die. What their true goal is, however, is unknown.

Some people believe that the Order originated from the ancient Bermakalts*, gathering men and women skilled in killing and branching out from the Bermakalts. However this theory also has no backbone and it is more of a guess then an actual theory.

*See Today's Question #4 for more information.

If you want to see the first 15 answered questions scroll back several pages.

Level 14
I am starting to really worry if Scyth will ever show up. What's more I am going to go on a short holiday and I won't be here from Friday to Sunday evening.

If Scyth doesn't send me the voice files by then I will surely hire a new voice actor to take his place.

You have to understand that the reason why I am sticking to Scyth so long is because he is very good. He has the exact type of voice I need for this character and is a native English speaker meaning his English is flawless.

I am really sorry for the delay. :(

Level 14
Ok, I think I'm well enough today to start finishing the second part(finally). If all goes well this time(please God, you had your fun, now let me finish) I should be able to upload it later today or at the worst case tomorrow morning.

Level 23
ok, I really enjoyed Part 2. I was used to the crypt in the tunnel scenes and didn't reconize them as mine. XD I had to go through WE just to find them. XD And I have to say, I am IMPRESSED! Not just with how great they turned out under the lighting, but with the overall episode. I have critiqued/praised it in it's resource thread. Great Job CMarket and all who contributed voices! =D

Level 23
lol. Make sure to steer him stowards me so that as he runs by I can yell, "Run Faster! I hear Banjoes!" (Dueling Banjoes music in the movie made famous by the song, and the scene with the main charecters running for their lives as they are being hunted by banjoe playing rednecks) XD

Level 14
Guys, as you may or may not know I had some PC trouble a while back and now I am really under a lot of exam pressure so the project is going at a slow assembly rate. However, since my exams end soon(in about 10 days or something) I will starting working full speed on the next part.

I can't promise you any release dates(especially since the holidays are here and I will need to hunt for voice actors) but I can say that it should be done by the middle of January, although it is possible I finish it sooner.

Level 14
Well, I haven't done this in a long while but I actually managed to find a question that hasn't been already answered and is not completely dumb.

#17 Today's Question In the Lone Panther 2 - Confuto Tumul Edward mentions the "monks of Exbungo". He says they saw the battle between the Last Savior and the Holy Mother. Could you give more information?

Answer - Exbungo is a temple located on the mountain Intempora, on cape Menja in the province of Ristix. It is the place where old and powerful monks go to spend their final years studying and preparing for death. They were so powerful that they were able to magically detect how the Last Savior spent his final hours in the Realm of the Holy Mother. The leader of this order is one Rector Dux, a very old and very powerful mage, who is said to have power to create a portal to another realm, as long as it's not the realm of the Holy Mother or Naaru.

If you want to see the first 16 answered questions scroll back several pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.