• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Texturing Competition #12 - Poll

Which skin do you favor over the rest?

• Ike ike's?

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • A.R.'s?

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • FrIkY's?

Votes: 42 42.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
People can vote however they want, we cant do anything about it.

A shame..

And how can you say that its just becouse of the "fan-boys" even tough he didnt have an original concept since its all ice, it still looks great and its a very well made skin.

Because there is people like Luckerboy who are just fan-boys and vote for people they like.

You cant say that someone should win

Of course I can.

Level 17
Traxamillion, only becouse you think "ohh, ike is so damn fucking awesome, he just gotta win becouse im hes biggest fan" you dont have to say "FrIkY shouldent win, hes concept isnt original". Its the people that choose, not just a single person.
And why is it a shame that people can vote however they want, thats the point with everything, they vote for their favorite and thats how it goes.

Because there is people like Luckerboy who are just fan-boys and vote for people they like.
So you mean that there is no fan boys that voted for ike? You never know, and you cant do anything about it. Just live with it. FrIkY won and you cant do anything about it.

Level 17
I dont care if it has been done befor, i vote for the skin, how it looks, its appearence. Thats the point with skins, its suppost to look good, and i tought that was the point with having contests for it.
But like i said befor, everyone votes however they want, and thats how i vote.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
The poll says it closes on the 18th, perhaps it would have been better to just let it run through until then. However, the poll is closed and at the time of closing Fr1ky was the winner. If we are to maintain a sense of order here, we must accept the verdict and handle the situation better in the future.

Congratulations to Fr1ky on winning and well done to ike_ike for his quality work also.

Level 10
Actually, as I understand it, we need an appointed judge if we are to finish this competition.
Contest Judging And Voting
50% of the decision of who wins, shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).

50% of the decision of who wins, shall be determined by the results of a public poll.

Leaving the entire thing up to a public poll in this case seems highly unusual and doesn't seem to fit with the general way that the competitions are done. Here's to hoping somebody unbiased steps up to the plate.

Level 17
Actually, as I understand it, we need an appointed judge if we are to finish this competition.

Leaving the entire thing up to a public poll in this case seems highly unusual and doesn't seem to fit with the general way that the competitions are done. Here's to hoping somebody unbiased steps up to the plate.

That is not connected to this topic, atleast i cant find it so that means that THIS contest is over since the rules in this contest was most votes win, and FrIkY was lucky to win with one vote. There was no judge in this contest.
Tell me if im wrong :O

Level 34
Boo! FrIkY is a moron! Drop dead! Eat shit, FrIkY! We all hate you because of what you did in the past! We are such grudge-bearers! Your mother is so dumb that she designed experiments exploiting quantum entanglement in an effort to demonstrate the nonlocality inherent in the microcosmos and undermine the true nature of the uncertainty principle! You suck!

Listen, I know that many of you here think I'm a jerk, for what I've did in the past Texturing Contest. And yes, I am a jerk because of that... not just that I've failed majorly, it should have never happened. I lost my dignity, reputation, pride, artist title and friends... there's also a little bit shocking story about that... in the time when I got accused for CnP-ing, my grandmother died... God also punished me, for what I did. Don't you think I learned my lesson? Don't you?! ... you decide! Do you want to continue this drama shit, or just forgive me! Here I am saying: I did CnP in the past! I did CnP 3 skins! I feel guilty! Please forgive me! bahh... why am I even trying ...these words had no effect and you will just continue until ike_ike is the winner? Ain't I right?

Level 26
That is not connected to this topic, atleast i cant find it so that means that THIS contest is over since the rules in this contest was most votes win, and FrIkY was lucky to win with one vote. There was no judge in this contest.
Tell me if im wrong :O

but the rules of THIS contest say tht it need at least 1 judge.........

here is the proof: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/988802-post1.html

Level 17
Is it wrong to have the members on the site as the actual judge? i mean, having one person as a judge destorys pretty much all the fun with the contest, its more fun to see what people likes most insted of just one person that judges. :S

Level 17
That means that you cant judge wrong.
Everyone has their own way to judge.

BTW, FrIkY is leading, so no point to yell "Whhhaaaa, Ike should have won, he had the most creative". Just the time can tell who was actually going to win.

In that sentence is where all the intelligence and wisdom is. Your job was to vote... and nothing else. (And maybe to say your reason for voting.) Stop arguing, stop dramatizing and let the big guys (Moderators) handle it. (Even though there is nothing to be handled... because you made the unwanted drama...)

You do realize that you're the only person complaining, right?

I hope you all realize that administrators have the ability to look at poll results in the admin control panel, whether they're public or not. If the "show publicly" option is not selected then it is not the end of the world. Ghan_04 has given me the votes and I'm going to look into them a little bit. Then I'll do the judging. If all goes well, that should all be done by tonight.

Level 18
This has become the LARGEST bitchfest in the past two days of my little vacation...
So, what I said before still stands, it was closed when I said it was. There is not alot of time needed for these damn polls to reach a decision, carrying it out for almost a month is bullshit, so as of NOW, poll lengths will be much shorter. Anybody wants to whine and complain about it, speak up now, and see if I care much

Level 14
Why don't you just judge the entries and finish this thing off? You should also invest time in looking for a different skin moderator to make these contests.

Level 34
Go for it Hawk, I'd say post the final decision in another thread, and someone needs to show me how to lock threads...or give me the power to do that
Good idea. The judging is done, I will compile the results soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.