• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tester/Balancer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm currently in the process of designing a WarCraft III: Frozen Throne map titled 'Zoo Escape'. At this moment, the map is coming close to the completion of the Beta version. Terrain: 100% Units: 100% Items: 5% Triggers: 90% Abilities: 0% Unit/Item Balances: 0% (Values estimated)

Anyways, I'm in need of, as the title says, and Tester and/or Balancer. Just continually try the map, and pay attention to every detail. If you notice something that shouldn't be, just apply a quick fix and move on. Also, make sure that all the units and their stats are balanced— especially heroes. This also applies to Items, and Abilities. Try to make it so that both teams each have about a 50% chance of winning, which is mostly skill-dependant.

I would prefer someone with moderately good experience who gets the job done effectively. I'm not asking for a super famous pro mapmaker, just someone who won't slack off or do anything wrong and knows what they're doing.

Unfortunately, I'm leaving to Mexico for about 3 weeks on the 18th. I plan on having the map completed and ready for testing hopefully before I leave. If not, it will definately be finished shortly after my return.

If you're interested, let me know, and we can strike up a conversation on msn or on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.