• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[ Terraining / Drawing / Writing Contest = Entering the story! ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

The comics look very interesting so far. I especially like the succubus heroine.

Level 19
*Ahem* Miss, although your characters seem hella interesting, I must admit the female king-thing is a way too weird mouthful for me to swallow, can't you simply change her name to Queen? Or even Princess? Or make up some random demonic word instead? o_O
(I know you personally wants to be a girl, but that doesn't mean she wants to be a man)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Aaaaaargh. I'm torn. Should I make a concept of the temple or terrain it. This is probably my favourite contest series so far ^^

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yeah, not to mention my desire to play XCOM and Dragon Commander.

Roland

R

Roland

Since I don't have any fucking cash for Scanning my Doodles I had to take it a picture on my Uncle's private Webcam.. I didn't asked permission to my uncle, I'd be fucked when he fucking knows it.

Level 18
Second panel wip.
145260-albums2772-picture73027.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Seems quite interesting though I think she's a bit too muscular.

Roland

R

Roland

Since I have the first concept art posted including the centaur one, I might as well make one on Paint net :)

@Bern's Drawing: It's amazing, But the chest is too muscular.

Roland

R

Roland

I've been planing and kept on brain storming for the Entry of this contest :> I might as well post my entry later.

Level 19
I said yust and remembered an interesting passage that happened here. It's far less awkard than being reminded you were a massive dick in the last party, which turns out everybody will joke on that till I die. Amarg you know right? right?
Haa... what ever...
WIP of next part of the sandy's desert
This time, the cave of unhope
Lore:Somewere in the middle of the sandy desert is the cave of Unhope. Deep within lies the skull of Dragonar, the huge dragon terror that used to roam Vika'el. Many years after it's death, this cave was used as a bandit hideout, first known as the cave of Balar. But something went bad when the bandits dug too deep. They released an ancient horror of the desert. Nowdays the cave lies abandoned except for their dark inhabitants. A few investigators were stupid enough to go inside. The only one that made it out came mad speaking of a tunnel to Hell itself. Since that knowledge, the cave stood silent with noone daring to visit.
201891-albums6126-picture73285.jpg

Level 19
Yeah, sorry to say, but life is based on roles, and you have gotten a role in here, just like everybody else has. Luckily, some of us see good things in that role of yours too :)
Wow, that is hella awzum. I'd say add some characters to the picture - the bandits digging or something :)

And change the description to this:
"Somewere in the middle of the sandy desert is the cave of Unhope. Deep within lies the skull of Dragonar, the huge dragon terror that used to roam Vika'el. Many years after it's death, this cave was used as a bandit hideout, first known as the cave of Balar. But something went bad when the bandits dug too deep. They released an ancient horror of the desert. Nowdays the cave lies abandoned except for their dark inhabitants. A few investigators were stupid enough to go inside. The only one that made it out came mad speaking of a tunnel to Hell itself. Since that knowledge, the cave stood silent with noone daring to visit."
Or maybe you are not planning to use this in your final entry? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.