• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terraining Contest #7 - Small World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
i don't know if im in 100% i have to w8 for some models...
oh w8 are imported models allowed? (besides the utm and sanctioned models sticky)

Level 15
Here's my early WIP:

Its underwater, can you possibly guess where? Kind of hard atm, but make you guesses :D

Attachments

• UnderWater1.jpg
    UnderWater1.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 276
Level 8
I'm entering. Could be fun. Prob just going to do a huge guy over a generic world.

EDIT - Here's the basic layout, the mountains arent finished. I dont really like how the tiles worked on it. The small island in the bay is "finished" but I'll probably change it. You cant see what it looks like from that high anyway. The blighted area is the part destroying the land, most likely an infernal. :bored:

Attachments

• smallworld2.jpg
    smallworld2.jpg
    347 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Level 15
Update :D

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT CLEANE YOUR TOILET)
Welcome to the land BottomOfTheToilet! Feel free to bath in the digusting water, or just enjoy being eaten by parasites.
Take a trip to the Brown Mountains in the east, or maybe traverse the jungles?
Just be sure to not walk into the hole in the north.

Used Models: UTM and contest sanctioned models, custom is the Bee and the Shit model. :)

Attachments

• BottomOfTheToilet.jpg
    BottomOfTheToilet.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 228
Level 19
i came up with this! not done yet ofc i still need a spam removal system, and epic lightz and a higher rezolution! and a roof!
but it FAILS!! beacaus i used 4 models because void doesnt let me use 4 models so GRRRRRRR void!!!!1

its the insides of a clock!

Attachments

• OMG COG!!1.PNG
    OMG COG!!1.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 310
Status
Not open for further replies.