• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needed for an Enfo's revival project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enfo's TS: FFB Edition

Many of you may be familiar the legacy of Enfo's, a hero defense type map that was quite popular back I'm the day. For those of you who are not familiar with the map, it features two teams that try to defend themselves from a series of progressively harder creep waves, while at the same time trying to defeat the enemy team using spells from each player's spellbringer. *

Unfortunately, the genre has fallen slightly out of the times, with the endless slew of subpar maps being spawned from the unprotected version of the map that Enfo had left behind, each falling short of modern mapmaking standards. *

Enfo's TS: FFB Edition is an attempt to rectify that: it features many updated custom systems, as well as *many heroes being updated/added, each with unique custom spells, most of which are coded in vjass. Unfortunately, while the gameplay itself has had a massive revamp, the terrain is still quite lacking. Therefore, the FFB team is looking for an experienced terrainer to help add a more updated look to the quite bland terrain(They will be credited as one of the map makers). *

Besides the terrain, the map is pretty much completed; if you want to check it out, here is the link to the map(protected): www.epicwar.com/maps/212873/, though I suggest you try it out in multiplayer, as that was the way it was intended to be played; you won't get very far on your own.

If interested, please send me a pm/leave a reply in this thread, and I would be happy to respond to any inquiries you may have.

Screenshots:

TL;DR: Need a terrainer for a hero defense map(which, besides the lacking terrain, is pretty much complete:www.epicwar.com/maps/212873/) PM/Leave a reply for further details.

Edit: The rules said I needed to name the creators, so it is me(Strikest) and Swedish_Buddha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.