• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Terrain] The River of the Jungle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes, check out my new terrain picture here . . . :D
Any criticism are accepted . . .

-A 2 hours project-

Changelogs :

-Enhanced Sky
-Added animals .
-Remove some errors .

UPDATED AGAIN !!!
:D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

• 226275-albums6794-picture77682.png
    226275-albums6794-picture77682.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 588
Last edited:
Level 30
The terrain itself is great and I like how you made a realistic terrain. Though could use maybe some more in the sky by adding clouds in it and also some animals to make it livelier that it uses to be.

But overall, I pretty much like it. You are definitely becoming a great terrainer and maybe you will be known as that when the time comes. Reps for the great work.

The terrain itself is great and I like how you made a realistic terrain. Though could use maybe some more in the sky by adding clouds in it and also some animals to make it livelier that it uses to be.

But overall, I pretty much like it. You are definitely becoming a great terrainer and maybe you will be known as that when the time comes. Reps for the great work.

not bad, not bad. The sky looks a little boring but other than that I like it!

Looks natural! The sky could be more dynamic. Anyway nice job dude:)

ALREADY UPDATED Check it out now . . :D

Last edited:
Level 36
Looks natural!

No.

That water surface is too mirror-blank for realism, I suggest you fool around with either the glow doodads or the waterplane doodad to make it seem a little more... Muddy. Secondly, either change the sky or the fog, or preferably both. They stand in too much contrast to each other. Other than that I'd also lower the density of the fog, change it to a more realistic color, and clear away some wood. Preferably in the background, so you can add a horizon to the terrain and have some mountains, currently the terrain doesn't look like it has any depth.

I'm not, I'm merely stating my disagreeing with your statement.
And giving false positive feedback is by far not "being nice," being
nice is about helping him see what can be improved, not about
falsely acclaiming that a terrain is something it's not.
Fine then! Point taken!
I haven't even made a serious judgement...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.