• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
why dont you make it,..its fun and it makes you more motivated if you make your own terrain...learning by doing it.....

I agree with tough zai.. making an AoS terrain is pretty easy.. (compared to RPG's and other maps except maybe mazes) and you'll feel much more proud of your work once you're done with it.

but yeah, you could be lazy ATM or sumthing so here's some templates we have on hive, maybe you can use these temporarily while you wait for inspiration to come..

AOS Terrains by Ginjis/Fasolace : Ashlands, Winter, Summer, Autumn.

The Not recommended templates: (there are soooo many people using these already)

DOTA: Free Dota Template 1.0
DotA Template v6.0

oooorrr you can just google it

any ways if you use any of these templates. I'm 1000% sure that your map will not be as nice and as unique. (if you don't make it yourself)

maybe you can also hire someone in project recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.