• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PLEASE Battle for Halo request for terrain PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I need terrain for an aos type map, size will be 128x128 any landscape, just make it please
will put you in credits, thanks!!!
Tere are 2 bases, the floods (which are UD and orc)
and the marine (which are human/ne)
I will be very grateful, thanks!

Level 5
DUDE!!!!!!!! What about the Covenant???? You gotta have the Covenant. Maybe you could have the Covenant as the creeps.

About the Map. Which parts do you want as the base? How big do we make the area for the actual base?

Level 5
Halo > any other game

hehe

The first base Top left corner, which will be the Floods

The second base bottom right corner, which are the marines

There will be 3 creep areas, one near floods, one near the marines, and one near middle, the bases will be about the size of a dota size base
if you have ever played dota..

Level 5
So can you give me a more detailed description of what you want it to looks like. Would I use the City Brick Walls to make the base area? How many lanes? Do you want me to add trees?

Level 5
Yup trees please, 3 lanes, 3 creep camps, make the bases with just anything that is unbuildable, and the floods base, (top left) should be dirt and some blight

ummmm is that all?

Level 5
This is what I've done so far.

battleforhalo6qj.jpg

If you can copy this picture and mark where you want the Creep Camps and post it here again I'll continue making it.

Also....... Do I need to make buildings or fires and the Creep Camps?

Level 3
NICE!

Thats kewl!
I made a halo map my self Halo 2:The Battle v1.4. But it's really short and i belive this might be better. If you usin models or Halo terrans i could help u just post me

-Halo 2. :D

Also if u usin flood too, i'll try to ask my friend to make the Carrier, Human infected and Elite infected floods AND THE FLIDS k? so i can help u, k? SO if u want my support i'll help ya!

Xbox Live
Do you have an Xbox with Halo 2 and play on Xbox live? if so plz tell me ur account on it and we can play k?

Level 3
Music no?

O and for your map i can give u some Halo 2 music to make the game more intressting and i sware it'll help ur map! :D There is one good music from Halo 2 called Remembrance from Halo 2, but it's 1.5 mb but its a very kewl music. Or i can send u good but short ones k, and their like 120kb? Just visit www.bungie.net k? :D

Level 3
Models

I have a lot of Halo2 models. The halo type of things u could add to ur map are these:
Halo Terran-Covenant
Ghost
Banshee
Elite-Golden Blade
Grunt
Master Cheif
Hunter
Jackel
Marines
Gravity Lift
Halo 2 Music.

These can be added to ur map with my help! :D