• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Template By XxDarkneosxX

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I Make This Template Long Time Ago...Its Easy but Beatiful, Contains Some Neutral Units (2 or 4) Enjoy!

Keywords:
template,ashenvale,darkneos
Contents

Template By XxDarkneosxX (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 12-Jul-13 (11:37:46)Critical Errors:Map presentation is poor or missing. Your Map has low quality terrain. Everything about your map has already been seen and was often better...

M

Moderator: -Kobas-
Date: 12-Jul-13 (11:37:46)
Critical Errors:
Map presentation is poor or missing.
Your Map has low quality terrain.
Everything about your map has already been seen and was often better created.
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here: Map Resource Moderation.
Personal Comment:
Map terrain isn't good enough.
Map Status: Rejected
(1/5) Unacceptable

Level 29
First of all i want to manifest my respect to your work
im going to use screens to explain my opinion
i see this is your first map so dont be bad with my comment because im using screens and your map as proof. Also dont be bad if your map is rejected, maps are rejected all days here, i have a map rejected, and life continues.

i want to tell an experience, a week or two a go a couple of users uploaded a temaplate of Uldaman, a template that i saw and said,"hey nice, maybe you can add a pond" the template was rejected,
and about your template to be honest is small and not to atractive. sorry thats how i see it

here is my work of screens to proof my point. Not going to rate but i am not voting for approve

Screenshots
[tr]
x6wa.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
Screeshots bbcodes Generator By Vengeancekael

Last edited by a moderator: