• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
could u make a few skill chain?
the skills in the chain follows a specific order, unless specified other wise.
lead attack, off hand attack, finishing move. they're melee attack skills, thus they are applied upon attacks (with their respected attack speed and separated attack damage

disturbing stab
lead attack, does XX extra damage and interrupt the target's action. If the interrupted action is a spell, the target takes YY more damage.

Mantis Strike
Lead attack, does XX extra damage. If hits a moving foe, the target is cripped (75% movement deduction) for YY seconds.

Dancing Dagger
Throws 3 projectiles at a foe, does XX damage each. Count as a Lead Attack

Temple Strike
Off hand attackt. Must follow a Lead Attack. If temple strike hits, target becomes blinded (90% chance to miss on an attack) and dazed (double spell cast time, and interrupts spell casting if hitted by an attack. Initial effect: Interrupts a spell ) for XX seconds

Vital Blow
Off hand Attack. Must follow a Lead Attack. Does XX extra damage and has YY chance for the target to lose ZZ% of his maximum hp.

Falling Spider
Off hand attack. Must attack a knock downed foe. Does XX extra damage and target becomes poisoned (-55 hp per second degen) for YY seconds.

Horn of the Ox
Finishing Move. Must follow an off hand attack. Does XX extra damage and knock down target if he is not near (XX yards) an allie.

Fatal Blow
Finishing Move. Must follow an off hand attack. Does XX extra damage. If target is below YY% hp, there is a ZZ% chance to kill the target regardless of his hp.

Flashing Blades
Stance (stances are skills that has no cast duration which means u can cast it on the move). you have XX% chance to block an attack while attacking. Block efect: attacker takes YY damage.

Wastrel's Collapse
spell. Teleport to the target. If the target is not casting any skill, he is knocked downed

Mark of insecurity
Hex. For XX seconds (its a spell that has a negative timed effect). Target's stance and buff expire YY% faster.

Mark of instability
Hex. For XX seconds, the next finishing move landed on the target will cause him to be knock downed, and Mark of instability ends.

thats all i can think of ... atm :3

Level 19
I have a spell request.
It's a target point ability.

1) Sweeping Beam

2) The caster picks a random unit to the right of the target point and strike it with a beam. Then the beam will sweep to the left and damages every enemy unit gets sweep.

3) The caster picks a random unit to the right of the target point and strike it with a beam. Then the beam will sweep to the left and damages every enemy unit gets sweep.

Well, if it's a target point ability. Imagine a triangle which the peak is from the caster.
Then the base of the triangle centers on the target point. Then imagine a straight line that is equivalent to 300 range. 150 Range to left and to the right. The ability will pick a random unit to the right his facing that is in the "line". Then a aerial shackles lightning will appear to the targeted unit's position and the caster's position. Then the tip of the lightning (the one in the targeted unit's position) will move until the 300 ranged line is covered, dealing damage to enemy units.

The blast has a radius of 150.
It look like this:
180px-Colossus_SC2_GameAnim1.gif

4) Extra Stuff

N/A

Sorry if its complicated :D

made it from left to right/right to left instead of from unit to side
easier and imho it looks better :)
I'll also upload it in the spell section

90746d1286702486-taking-spell-requests-sweepingbeam.gif

edit: just attaching some images x)
edit2: there you go http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/sweeping-beam-v0-1-a-180409/
edit3: uhmmm...this thread is kinda old isn't it? :eekani:

Attachments

• SweepingBeam.gif
    SweepingBeam.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 5,491
  • Sweeping Beam.w3x
    23.9 KB · Views: 54
  • starcraft2colossus.jpg
    starcraft2colossus.jpg
    633.9 KB · Views: 5,125
Last edited:
Level 8
nice to have this reopened ;D

1)Spell Name
Etheral Wyrm (stil searching for a more suitable name.)

2) Spell Tooltip
The Mana Weaver transforms its own mana into a dragon, sending it to a nearby enemy unit.
The dragon will switch to another enemy after hitting the first (maximum of 3 switches allowed).
every time it hits a enemy it will deal 100 damage, and convert the amount of damage dealt to mana, sending the mana back to the Mana Weaver.

3)Spell Description
Basicly, its a GUI chain lightning spell, where the chain lightning targets the caster at the end of the chain.
it'll deal about 100 damage to each enemy it hits, withouth damage reduction per jump.
Total amount of damage = Amount of Mana replenished for caster.

4)Extra stuff
uhm.. it has to be MUI, and it'd like it if i could edit the damage values and effects if possible.

thank you in advance ^__^

Level 11
1) Spell name
Double Swing

2) Description
Double Swing only works when two weapons are equipped. This skill quickly swings each weapon once. Both will hit the same target if only one monster is in range; otherwise the second weapon will semi-randomly target an adjacent foe.

Attack rating
lvl1: 15
lvl2: 20
lvl3: 25
+5 more attack rating each lvl up to lvl 20.

Also i've done a spell named bash. And this spell grants +10% base dmg each lvl layed on bash.
So if bash is lvl 20 this spell will do 200% more base dmg and will get +15% attack rating for 2 attacks :)

3) Tooltip (im working on the tooltip xD, Just made this up)

The barbarian swings his weapons as fast as he can and get 15% more attack rating. Double Swing grants +10%base Damage each level layed on bash.

4) Extra

seven words, MUI and GUI

If you have ever played Diablo II then this might be easier to understand. If you havent just tell me if you doesn't understand.

Last edited:
Level 8
@Animoi666

Would you mind if I do it in Jass, I tried to do it in GUI, but its a little hard.

If you need it in gui I will do it.

you can do it in any way you want to do it. be it GUI, Jass or vJass... or even cJass (something i picked up from chat channel. no clue what it is)

the only points that are important me are:
-its MUI.
-i can edit the damage values.
-i can edit the effects added.

the rest, is ALL up to you ^__^

Level 11
Is this forum not dead? Because i'd love someone to make me some abilitys for my New HeroWars map. If it's possible and if you wan't to :(. Make me a hero with some neat abilitys? I will add some credits. You can make as many heroes as you wan't xD. But if it's in jass i may need some help transfering it to my map.

Thanks in advance.

Level 17
@Aztec_devil2000

Here is a list of a ton of heroes, with almost all of them you can just change the level of the ability in the object editor.

Hero Contest 3

@ Chewii

Sorry man I never played Diablo 2, could you please explain what the ability must do.

@ Animoi666

Your spell is done, I hope it is as you wanted it. I had to use GUI cuz my newGen id fucked cuz of my antivirus, and the download link has been suspended. It looks leakless and MUI, I used hash tables.

If any of you guys have NewGen could you please zip it and upload for me.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• [Spell] Etheral Wyrm.w3x
    63.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 11
You don't understand? Hmm.
This skill quickly swings each weapon once. Both will hit the same target if only one monster is in range; otherwise the second weapon will semi-randomly target an adjacent foe. The two attacks will have 15% more attackrating at lvl 1. And +5% more attack rating each lvl layed on this spell up to lvl 20. This is quite clear i guess.

Also i've done a spell named bash (You can just do a test spell named bash and it shouldn't do anything).This spell grants +10% base dmg each lvl layed on bash. (bash has also 20 lvls Just do an test ability that does nothing named bash)
So if bash is lvl 20 and double swing is lvl 1 the two attacks will have +15% attack rating and do +200% more base dmg.

Do you understand now?

Level 8
@Aztec_devil2000

Here is a list of a ton of heroes, with almost all of them you can just change the level of the ability in the object editor.

Hero Contest 3

@ Chewii

Sorry man I never played Diablo 2, could you please explain what the ability must do.

@ Animoi666

Your spell is done, I hope it is as you wanted it. I had to use GUI cuz my newGen id fucked cuz of my antivirus, and the download link has been suspended. It looks leakless and MUI, I used hash tables.

If any of you guys have NewGen could you please zip it and upload for me.

Thanks in advance

It works perfectly, but at the moment it doesn't deal any damage and i can't find the part where it actually deals damage >_<"
or maybe its draining mana? because it should deal damage, and that amount of damage should be added to the casters mana o.o

Level 17
You don't understand? Hmm.
This skill quickly swings each weapon once. Both will hit the same target if only one monster is in range; otherwise the second weapon will semi-randomly target an adjacent foe. The two attacks will have 15% more attackrating at lvl 1. And +5% more attack rating each lvl layed on this spell up to lvl 20. This is quite clear i guess.

Also i've done a spell named bash (You can just do a test spell named bash and it shouldn't do anything).This spell grants +10% base dmg each lvl layed on bash. (bash has also 20 lvls Just do an test ability that does nothing named bash)
So if bash is lvl 20 and double swing is lvl 1 the two attacks will have +15% attack rating and do +200% more base dmg.

Do you understand now?

Sorry man, I still don't understand, what do you mean by swing? Does the ability target something? Or does it work like an attack?

Level 11
by swing i mean just a hit.

This spell is basically like 2 fast hits with extra % base dmg if the spell bashed is layed on. And its unit targeted. So if you target unit with this spell the hero will get extra attack speed based on the spell and extra dmg based on bash for two attacks.

Level 13
If you still don't understand, he wants something like bladestorm animation, but spell castable on unit, target unit will be damaged, and the caster will get timed bonus attack speed, but, the caster will randomly take a another unit around him to damage him too. It's nothin' special ;)

Level 11
nono don't listen to 88warcraft3. Just 2 normal hits no special animation. And nothing with timed attack speed. Just more attack speed during thoose two attacks. And if 2 or more units is near it will do one hit on the targeted unit and random the second hit if it will hit the target or the other unit. Don't forget that the two attacks will get increased dmg if bash is layed.

TY :)

And if you doesn't understand again xD. Can you please say what you doesn't understand?

Level 6
Here is my spell request list:

1. HAND GRENADE
THROW A GRENADE THAT DEALS A GREAT DAMAGE ON THE LAND
LVL1 - 300 DMG
LVL2 - 600 DMG
LVL3 - 900 DMG

2. TURRET
TURRET PLACE A TURRET TO FIGHT ON YOUR SIDE FOR SEC. THE HITPOINTS OF THE TURRET IS THE SAME FOR ALL 3 LEVELS.
LVL1 - 30 SEC
LVL2 - 60 SEC
LVL3 - 90 SEC

3. HEADSHOT (PASSIVE)
HEADSHOT INCREASE THE ATTACK DAMAGE AND RANGE ON YOUR WEAPON.
LVL1 - 15 DMG - 150 RANGE
LVL2 - 30 DMG - 300 RANGE
LVL3 - 60 DMG - 450 RANGE

1. C4
PLACE A C4 BOMB THAT DEALS GREAT DAMAGE TO THE ENEMY.
LVL1 - 400 DMG
LVL2 - 600 DMG
LVL3 - 800 DMG

2. BARRICADE
PLACE A BARRICADE THAT BLOCKS THE ENEMY. HP 750, 900, 1100.
LVL1 - 750 HP
LVL2 - 900 HP
LVL3 - 1100 HP

3. FLASH BOMB
THROW A FLASH BOMB THAT BLINDS THE ENEMY STUNING THEM AND CAN'T ATTACK.
LVL1 - 15 SEC
LVL2 - 30 SEC
LVL3 - 60 SEC

1. MEDICALKIT
HEAL YOURSELF AND THE ALLY.
LVL1 - 350 HP
LVL2 - 550 HP
LVL3 - 700 HP

2. ADRENALIN (AUTOCAST)
INCREASE THE SPEED OF MOVEMENT AND ATTACK.
LVL1 - 15 %
LVL2 - 30 %
LVL3 - 60 %

3. MORAL BOOST (AUTOCAST)
INCREASE THE ATTACK AND ARMOR.
LVL1 - 20 DMG +5 ARMOR
LVL2 - 35 DMG +10 ARMOR
LVL3 - 70 DMG +15 ARMOR

Level 6
But i don't know how to put them in spellbook that's why i need you or some other guy who is making the spells to add them into the spellbooks.

Level 11
The link of the spell is almost the thing i wanted.

But i don't want to create illus or whatever it is to attack too. Only the caster. My spell is a simple unit targeted spell that does 2 hits with extra attack speed based on this spell level, and extra dmg base on bash level.
I said specific how much the attack speed and dmg will increase on the posts above. So just two normal attacks with increase attack speed and dmg based on the spells.

This may help you: If you have played dota. You know ursas spell (the fast attacking spell) its like that one but the attack speed is based on the level on this spell. Same with dmg but based on the spell bash. and only for 2 attacks. And unit targeted.

This is how they explained it in the game.

Double Swing
when two weapons are equipped
attacks two targets if possible,
or one target twice

Attack: +15 percent and + 5% per Level
Mana Cost: 2

Double Swing Receives Bonuses From:
Bash: +10% Damage per Level

Level 17
Ok, my internet cap is almost finish. Please feel free to post requests, I still have access to the internet from the university, however, I can't upload from there. So when I go the University, I will save your requests and do them at home, then when I get data again, I will upload em all.

88WaRCraFT3, if you want, you can join the spell factory, a little extra help goes along way.

Level 8
okaaaay.... so i took the time to properly test that spell you made for me and uh... something went wrong while importing.. maybe.. i think o_O;;

in the test map you sent, the missile showed properly and it bounced to other targets (not always tho)

when imported to my map, it doesn't show missile or any effect and deals damage to 1 target. then vanishes..... why? how?help!?
if need be, i can upload my map so you can take a look ;O

Level 8
okaaaay, it works fine now, except that the hero doesn't get mana from the spell?
imma check if i can figure this one out myself ;D

------EDIT------------

can't seem to figure this out... never really used hashtable o_O;;

what needs to be changed is:
-the spel does NOT drain mana from enemies, it only deals damage.
-the amount of damage dealed will be converted into mana and returned to the Hero

Last edited:

Esa

Esa

Level 4
Hi Xiliger, I'm sorry that I do not fulfill your requirements, but I will try this anyway.

1)Spell Name

2) Spell Tooltip

3)Spell Description

4)Extra stuff

1) Adaptable Physique
2) As a result from the doomsday explosion that spawned the Ooze, Spuchs physique allows him to reduce the effectivity of every attacker. His body is made of a greasy material that weighs down on the hands of the attackers. Their physical attack damage is reduced by a minor/moderate amount per successive hit, lasting for 2 seconds.
3) Every attacker that attacks the Ooze (Hero(Spuch)) deals less physical damage per successive attack (5/10/15/20/25). This effect lasts for 2 seconds after the last hit, and is unique for each attacker.
4) Important to notice that the damage reduction is on an individual basis; if two mobs attack the hero, the damage reduction doesn't instantly jump up two stacks, but 1 stack per attacker. It also only counts for physical damage, not magic damage.

Last edited:

Em!

Em!

Level 25
Might aswel take a shot here, im doing a project along with mechanical man and two others, we´ve been at it for months and were hosted here. Project is called Godfall Chronicles, anyway i was just flamed yesterday for my bad triggers\spells and i might be the cause of a bad leak hehehe, anyway i need some leakless spell triggers done. Might be easy not sure though.

These are unit abilities.
Dodge: While moving unit gains evasion but loses it while motionless (Standing Still\Attacking)

Trample: An ability for mounted units, unit has a "chance" to trample a unit which is both lower levelled and non mounted (Specify types of unit that will be immune to trample), the "trampled" target will take extra damage and will be dazed (movement speed and attack slowed). I thought that this spell would have a cooldown but i don´t know if thats possible with a non activated ability.

Hero Spell
DarkStorm (My version leaks): Causes an eclipse turning the time into night time, also summons a storm cloud which periodically conjures lightning bolts to strike the target aruond the hero. *use Starfall as spell base*

Status
Not open for further replies.