• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This map is awesome and I'm loving it! Playing with 2 friends and both'em dancing with joy. Keep up the good work!

But if you want some advices I think this map should have a change in it's skills for the Advanced classes, for example, your cleric became a monk and now your main stat is agi so all of your spells will have a pathetic effect cause of low int. Your squire became a Beserk but you have your "Shield Slam" that can only be used with a shield, but now you focus on 2-Handed. Your bard has backstab and sneak! The only one still acceptable for all previous skills is the Magician. My suggestion is that when you class change, you loose some of your skills and they are traded for more "viable versions". For example, when a squire becomes Beserk, Shield Slam turns into "Bull Rush", with some similar effect and minor diferences. Your Bard get heal and loose backstab. Your Monk looses Shadow and get another self buff. Your assassin loose dazzling Trap and get a poisonous stab or a increased version of stealth with maybe 40% slow only. I'm not complaining or something but the skills for de 2nd classed just dont fit. Think about it.

Still some job change quests are TOO DAM HARD like squire's and magician's. They could use some balance in those bosses.

And congratulations, love your map!

Level 2
I think the same somehow, I think the second job is overrated for what it is if you need more skills or job that is best according to some skills.

Level 4
I totally agree. Also make the two dropable spells more available. Like for instance make them drop from any boss in the game so that you don't need to farm the weak ones for hours... Or make them quest rewards or at least give them a high drop chance from a specific spell-dropping only boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.