• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

status of the proyect¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Wel hello yo all, ima check every day the web site for news, but nothing new happens now.. xD... i wil say.. what is the status of the proyect¿?

Is dead¿?
Is done¿?
or just still working but for some reason the spoon doesnot put news...

Pd: Iam soo tanksfull for the creatos of the maps the spoon and Mcblood i just say mis opinios...and.. thx for all maps that makes me and my pathners joy and happiness :ogre_haosis:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'm not sure if i should post this here since I'm fairly new to hive but I want to congratulate McQvaBlood on his work so far. The maps are great and the Insane difficulty is awesome. Also, big thanks to TheSpoon and all the people who brought us these maps. :)

Level 18
Well, I guess it's fine that you posted it here, although you could have written a message instead or on my wall. Anyway, I'm glad you like the maps! If you have the time, would you care to elaborate on which parts do you really like and - if any - which you do not. It would help me make these maps all the more enjoyable.

Level 2
The End?

i see the project isnt finished from long time so i must ask you spoon are you going to finish all RoC campaings or just u finish orcs and project will be close??

34012194.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.