• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

StarCraft 1 Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This might be a misplaced question, but does anyone know which Editor "expansion" or whatever is used for StarCraft 1 to make squared terrain, and extra placeable units such as zerg eggs, larvae, and vespene gas containers? I used to have it, but it was on my old computer, and I can't remember what it's called or where to find it.
I thought it was StarCraft Xtra Editor, since that rang a bell, but when I downloaded it off the internet it wasn't the same editor as I remembered when I opened it. (In fact I couldn't figure out any difference in it at all)

Anyway, any leads on this is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.