• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Squad System?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Does anyone know where i can find a squad system? Basically, I want to have squads of soldiers.

What I wish to have is that when You train this squad in the barracks, 4 units appear, but you only need to click on the "Leader" unit to control the whole group.

I remember seeing this in map on the Hive, but I cant remember the name >.<

Thanks in advance to anyone that can find how to make this system, or post it here!

Level 10
I've tried to import that system, but It wouldn't work for some reason, I keep getting an error that says:
Undeclared Variable Error
(With this part highlighted) return ( IsUnitType(GetFilterUnit(), Error) == false )

And yes, i was using WEU

EDIT-
Nevermind, i figured it out.
+rep for helping me find the system though

Last edited:
Level 9
Hey!

I have a system for your request that pretty good works! But it's quite late, that's why I will send it to you in the days coming. Don't hesitate to pm me if I forget ^^!

Edit : Here is the map (finally it wasn't enough late ^^)!
It should works but you have to understand the system in order to adapt it to your needs! Tell me if everything is alright :goblin_good_job:

Attachments

• Squad System.w3x
    24.5 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.