• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spiky Spider Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I will use quite a lot of spiders in my map and I am sick and tired of how they lack fangs.

So my first request is: Spider fangs as attachment for spiders.
They should look like the ones found in spider_portrait.mdx ( with animation if possible )
spidersw.png

My second request is the headhunter spear as an weapon attachment.
spear.jpg

Finally, I want my boss spiders to look more dangerous than the others not just bigger.
Thats why I want someone to create spikes that could be attached to spiders "chest" attachment point.
I know ThornyShieldTargetChestMountRight&Left.mdl looks decent.
153325-albums2005-picture15511.jpg
153325-albums2005-picture15510.jpg
But I kind of want someone to make them look somewhat like on the picture below. In its shape that is.
goldenspiderzi2.jpg

If you got any questions, feel free to ask. Anyways thanks for reading my post and I trust that this is nothing too complicated. I always like to keep things simple :csmile:

Level 9
I have trouble making it fit into the forest troll trapper hands, think you could give it a try?
Because at the moment its hanging in the air, which looks rather odd from some angles. Look closely at the picture to see the diffrence.

picturedg.jpg

(I rotated it 180 degrees vertically and 180 degrees horizontally)

Also, thanks for helping out Karland90.

Attachments

• HeadhunterSpear.mdx
    4.8 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.