• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Spell book Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
In my map there are 3 heroes exactly the same, with a spell book each that has the same spells. When I load my map and play it by myself, all of the spells are inside of the spell book. As soon as I try it with my friends they end up having spells missing completely.

I have tried using a single spell book for all of them, I have tried making 3 separate spell books with different base order ID, I have tried making 3 different spell books with 3 dummies holding the spells and none of them work.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or will I have to add the spells in via triggers?

Thanks for your time.

Level 17
idk but i see few interesting thing like:
Dummy Tasks, Tasks 1, Tasks 2, Tasks 3 - alll use spellbook base order id
Bullets, Cartridges x2 - same base order id
also more ability use same based ability, dont u tryed make every ability wit different base order id if possible? maybe that solve the problem, i dont have much time just checked a bit but if no one have time later today night maybe i can check better

Status
Not open for further replies.