• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spam Wars v1.0a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
fun, joke, other, rpg, role playing game, arena, world of warcraft, star craft, starcraft, star wars, diablo, melee, footmen wars, cool, awesome
Contents

Spam Wars v1.0a (Map)

Reviews
18:03, 19th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] Cannot be play at multiplayer because only 1 force available. Overall - /5 Rejected

M

18:03, 19th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] Cannot be play at multiplayer because only 1 force available.

Overall - /5
Rejected

Level 3
I forgot to put a description in xD. All you have to do to win is type in all the most random stuff you can and you will get a point for every space, letter, symbol, character, and anything else that you type in. You must have at least one space in what you say. First to 1,000 wins. Don't ask why I put the little priests in, they just looked cool. I hope some of you will see the fun in this map. If you have nothing better to do, spam it up! If you don't like the map just say "I don't like." Please do not go into detail about why you don't like it because I've heard a LOT about how dumb it is, but it is quite fun. I am putting every Hive Workshop member and staff up to the Spam Challenge; download the map and host it just once if you can please and then I don't care what you do with it even if you delete it. I've already put it up on Epic War and wouldn't you know I've got downloads on it already. So try it out and leave comments and suggestions, please no complaints. Thanks everyone. Have a spammingly good day!

ATTENTION Hive Workshop members! I currently have a semi major project map going on right now. So if you don't like this, I have something you WILL want to play coming up.
You better like the color i put into this, it took me forever to do.

Last edited by a moderator: