• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sound packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello there! I have made and balanced my own race, I know I'm not the only one, but it's the naga race and currently there are only two male voices the one of the myrmidon and the naga royal guard. I need like 5-6 at best case cenario can anyone appoint me to these sounds? Where are they located? Thanks in advance!

Level 11
Well there aren't any on this site.

What you could do I guess is open the Frozen Throne campaigns and export with an MPQ editor some speeches that Naga Myrmidons make in the Night Elf campaign.

Another option is to import some Naga sounds from World of Warcraft, most likely some Naga bosses from Coilfang. Those would not fit well with a unit though, as they will always sound angry and in the mddle of the battle.

Keep in mind that in order to add new unit sounds you need to replace the voices of other units. So you would need to replace the voice of a Footman or Gnoll for example with your new unit.

What you are trying to do is not very easy unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.