• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] sound not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am haveing truble with a cinamatic and the sound for it. I am trying to change the volume of the music and ambient sounds. my trigger so far is as follows

event
Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds

action
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
Sound - Set Ambient Sounds to 0.00%
Sound - Set music volume to 100.00%

I have tryed puting the sound parts before the cinematic but they stop working when the cinematic comes on. as far as i can tell the trigger should work but its not.

anyone know what is rong?

ps i also tryed the sound part before the cinematic... they work but only until the cinematic starts.

Reactions: Rui
Level 19
dont use play music trigger, use the music as sound and in the sound editor and uncheck 3d sound options from it
that's how i do it and it works

Level 8
if you are using sounds for music or music for sound
you have to double-click the sound and change it's properties...
i don't know exact properties but try it...
I hope that this helps a little

Level 2
hum... when i set it as a sound i cant hear it at all, like its not even playing. still haveing truble with turning the amient off though. I tryed both 3D and regular sound nether seems to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.