• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sound Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi I would like to have a units sound set be played by using triggers I know about

going into the sound editor and replacing the sounds of one of the existing sound

sets but I really don’t want to do it that way and I have already tried writing a trigger

myself but it didn’t work. Maybe someone knows of a tutorial that could help me out

or explain how to do it, any help would be good thanks.

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Since you already have a trigger you should post it so we can work our way fix it, that's what this forum is all about.
By not doing this you're allowing other people to check the thread, read, leave and think "I don't know how to help this guy because there's not enough info.".

Level 21
I went into the (Triggers and Scripts) section and since I need help with creating triggers I think I am in the rite place.

it's right there in the title...
titleofpage.png

Status
Not open for further replies.