• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help on play sound only on unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Thanks for replying again!.

I didnt set cutoff distance..But here is my trigger. First of all, i want to make Block Sound Effect when unit trigger block..and Block Sound Effect have 2 different sound..so i made trigger to make WE play different block sound effect everytime Block was triggered. Please Check This out!

Randomizer
Events

Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time

Conditions

Actions
Set Chance = 0
Wait 1.00 seconds
Set Chance = 1
Wait 1.00 seconds

Block

Events
Game - GDD_Event becomes Equal to 0.00

Conditions
(Level of Block for GDD_DamagedUnit) Greater than 0
GDD_Damage Less than or equal to 0.08
GDD_Damage Greater than 0.00

Actions
If (Chance Equal to 0) then do (Sound - Play Block_00 <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with Z offset 0.00) else do (Do nothing)
If (Chance Equal to 1) then do (Sound - Play Block_00 <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at (Position of GDD_DamageSource) with Z offset 0.00) else do (Do nothing)
Set TempPoint = (Position of GDD_DamagedUnit)
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Block at TempPoint with Z offset 0.00, using font size 12.00, color (0.00%, 0.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 50.00 towards 90.00 degrees
Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.00 seconds
Floating Text - Change the fading age of (Last created floating text) to 0.80 seconds
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)

Level 6
Do i have to change my trigger or just add triggers that u just write?

Note: all my random block sound effect were working perfectly. my problem was hearing that sound effect in entire map.. and also my block trigger is working perfectly..

Status
Not open for further replies.