• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Something close to very close to identical to survival choas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Oh I see, I used to play something similar back in the War 3 prime days. A map with three bases, sending units automatically to each other, and you could only control heroes. It was good fun :csmile:
I don't think I'll have enough time to be very helpful with triggers, but I might be able to help with a bit of testing. Any more information about your project, Fireblasts?

Level 6
I don't mind being a tester.
sounds good its still in devoment

also to the other who commented (i forgot to queto) i have 4 races as of right now with up to tier 3 units i am currently working on heros but have to add a system to revive and controll them

current races and how they play

humans: well rounded great sustain but magic upgrades are expensive and have an extra 1 armor per unit.

Undead: weak units with summions and lots of regenive effects such as consume courpes and auras have ways to make the other races weaker while fighting to make them down to their weaknesses

orc: Brutes that have low attack speed have higher melee damage than all races currently and have ability which deal more damage than most races relies on blood lust to increase their attack speed to attack fast

Night Elfs : high gold cost upgrades but shine once they are upgraded higher ranged damage than most can reduce their attack speed for ranged archers to hit more targets.

currant there are up to 3 tiers of spawns, units spawn the same time as all others except higher lvl raxxes with a reduced of 3 seconds, 2 melee 1 range and 1 caster at lvl 1, lvl 2 is 3 melee 2 siege 1 caster 1 ranged, lvl 3 is 2 siege 3 melee 2 ranged 2 casters and 1 air currently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.