• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
1º---How i Spawn units automaticaly on somewere at map?

2º---How i change the Gold Mine "Gold"? (Same with Trees)

3º---How i put an item on a unit at the start of the game?

4º---How i set Unlimited Food?

5º---How i create a Item that "Generates Blight"?

i will Edit if come any more Questions at my mind

Last edited:
Level 6
1º---How i Spawn units automaticaly on somewere at map?
  • Test
    • Events
      • Time - Every 10.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set RandomPoint = (Random point in (Playable map area))
      • Unit - Create 1 Footman for Player 1 (Red) at RandomPoint facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RandomPoint)
2º---How i change the Gold Mine "Gold"? (Same with Trees)

you mean this?
test.jpg

3º---How i put an item on a unit at the start of the game
  • Test
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create Tome of Experience and give it to (Triggering unit)

Level 1
4) At Gameplay Constants you can change the maximum food limit.

5) There is already an item that can do that, it's one of the items sold by the undead shop. Darn, I'm bad at rembering names.

thats not what i mean... an Example

I Have a Hero with a item...this item have the ability of where the unit that carriyng this item will create blight

and the Food Limit max is 300 i want that its become unlimited

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Simply get a trigger that fires every second to create blight under any unit with that item. Remember to disable it if no unit has that item for efficency.

The 300 food limate is hard coded, nothing can be done about it. You can however make everything free food wise so it is as good as unlimated.

Level 12
Simply get a trigger that fires every second to create blight under any unit with that item. Remember to disable it if no unit has that item for efficency.

The 300 food limate is hard coded, nothing can be done about it. You can however make everything free food wise so it is as good as unlimated.

Or give the item blight growth. Almost all this guys problems would be solved if he LOOKED AT the object editor.

Gameplay constants for the rest.

Level 1
Or give the item blight growth. Almost all this guys problems would be solved if he LOOKED AT the object editor.

Gameplay constants for the rest.

i've did this as well but...it only works when i drop the item and take it up again (Aura of Blight and Blight Growth)i wish its create's blight whenever the Hero carrying the item go

Level 12
thats the problem...i dont know how to create triggers and select what they gona do

If you don't know the very basics of map making perhaps it's better to LEARN THEM instead of relying on everyone else to do the work for you.

I guarantee you that if you don't learn, you will never finish your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.