• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some Photoshoppin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this in photoshop. First picture is the original. Second one is the assignment for a sculpture class. Our sketchbook assignment was to draw what we might like in 50 years, I decided to do it on computer instead of draw it, and this is the result.

Attachments

• P0002741.JPG
    P0002741.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Final.jpg
    Final.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 216
BUMP!!!

New pics as well.

First two are the edits obviously. Second one actually required some effort and the first one is mainly just level adjustments and some touch-ups on the second one. The third one is the original.

The pics are of me btw. So I didn't just edit some random person.

Attachments

• Demon Bob.jpg
    Demon Bob.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Lightning Bob copy.jpg
    Lightning Bob copy.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 155
  • P0002781.JPG
    P0002781.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 127
Level 3
you've done all that just in photoshop? wow man thats awesome, most i can do in photo shop is simple re-colours :( lol well done +rep for skill, i take it your a skinner? if not you should be

Level 34
Two layers, the one above is transparant. The base picture goes on the lowest.

Paste a pattern like a wall or rust on the above layer.

Make the pattern transparant and/or remove the color from it.

Add the layers together and voila.

Everyone can do that :p

Plus: Photoshop is actually not an artprogram, more a filterprogram :p

Level 8
Interesting. All I can do is simple filter, renders and colour fixes and thats it. You do alot better than I can. I might call upon you to edit a picture of me with a sword to make me look... well... legendary? Best word I can find to describe it. I want a couple of different versions. 1 to look like a legendary blademaster, but with a slight sinister look on my face, and 2 to be totally evil/demonic looking. Will upload pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Level 8
ok... just, Wombat is an Australian animal. just assumed your aussie. anyways, should have pic up by tonight. Gonna have me holding a sword in 1 hand, and i want you to photoshop a fireball into my other hand, while giving me a slightly sinister look. maybe a red tint to the eyes :3

Level 8
maybe some of us havn't got photoshop to do this sort of stuff with. Did you take that into consideration?

It is ignorance to say that something has less value because it is simple. Some of the most famous artists of all time, such as Pablo Picaso, had incredibly famous works that were nothing more than a few lines on a piece of paper. Besides all of that, the fact that it seems simple to you and me does not mean that it is simple to everyone else, many people dont know how to do this sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.